đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Chromatica sounds like a farewell

Jill

Featured Posts

My perception is the quite the opposite. With Chromatica she proved that Gaga, the legend of pop, never left.

She can disappear for a while and then come back better than ever. I’m so proud!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
stevana229

I could see this being her last pop album. She's going to change her sound if she makes LG7 in 4-5 years from now

Fanta

It is about closure, but to herself and she’s finally perfected it in musical form. You can tell this is the first time Gaga is not only super proud of her work but extremely happy at the same time as well as transparent. She’s laid it all out and stripped herself bare, then built herself up through her music to execute this manifesto about her life. It is a closing chapter to all of her past that we knew and didn’t know if.

You’re also right that I don’t see her making pure pop albums anytime soon, I see more of a rock influence coming but that’s a conversation for another day. I’m just happy we got Chromatica exactly how it was, everything was a serve. 

Fanta
2 minutes ago, Rbr said:

My perception is the quite the opposite. With Chromatica she proved that Gaga, the legend of pop, never left.

She can disappear for a while and then come back better than ever. I’m so proud!

Exactly. I don’t think she plans on sticking to the same sound two albums in a row anymore, but she’ll always come back to pop whenever she feels like it. She trailblazed her own lane.  

gagaisitalian

These same threads popped up after ARTPOP then we got C2C and everyone complained.

Just enjoy what you're getting. Don't worry about the future.

Jill
Just now, gagaisitalian said:

These same threads popped up after ARTPOP then we got C2C and everyone complained.

Just enjoy what you're getting. Don't worry about the future.

I won't complain if we get another C2C tbh :poot: I would love it actually

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Anderson123

I feel like it was a farewell to a part of her life that has hurt her so much. She lives in pain, she's a sexual abuse survivor and I feel like she's finally letting all of this go. We saw some of this on ARTPOP and Joanne but it feels like she's giving this closure once and for all. 

PartySick
2 hours ago, BlueHoneymoon said:

It feels more like a farewell to her pain. 

Yeah, this^

If ARTPOP opened the wound and explored it, Chromatica sewed the bitch up.

Though I would stan HARD if her future albums were more jazz or Joanne like :enigma:

đź–¤

SarahG

MTE. Shes saying goodbye to basic ass pop music. Not that im saying Chromatica is not good, its hella good. But sis is getting older and mature. She will venture more on experimental genres. Im dying for a rock and roll album!

Asia's Popstar Royalty đź‘‘

Alannah

I definitely think it's a goodbye to her past pain and in turn, wants us to be able to have closure for our pain as well. The Spotify playlist with her minute-long narrative segments are really lovely and worth the rotation on your second, third, nineteenth listen.

Rudz Xinc

She better not, I don't want another Joanne.  :grr:

Give me more Chromatica. :grr:

Delete this thread, don't give her idea. :grr:

Look at those clowns

gumzy3000

I really do not think she is providing closure but I respect and enjoy your unique perspective. The thing is, after Joanne and ASIB, many of us thought she would never make another pop record but we were obviously incorrect. Chromatica has made me realize that Gaga really is an enigma, we will never know her next move but that is what makes her so unique and admired.

trolly troll troll

Archived