💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

First Chromatica Review in

RainOnMeYup

Featured Posts

elijahfan

There was also a good review from French newspaper Le Parisien, who gave her 4/5 stars. For the French speaking people, there you go:

http://www.leparisien.fr/culture-loisirs/musique/on-a-ecoute-le-nouvel-album-de-lady-gaga-chromatica-28-05-2020-8325885.php‬?fbclid=IwAR3uAZyMV8DElI3IkKIYs9xoSE7NT692htx4K3TlT77td4kw4BF-jabnOfE

Mitchey

The reviewer was saying such nice things, the 7/10 threw me off a bit. Sounds more like an 8/10 review. 

Daylight Jokers
2 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

They gave it a 7 out of 10

The write-up was so good...then they gave it a 7/10. It's at least an 8. :saladga:

They'll probably rate this higher if it's not Gaga.

Reality
Just now, xoxo Craig said:

They gave it a 7 out of 10

7/10 should be the ABSOLUTE mimimum you give this masterpiece :triggered:

Hopefully more reviews will be higher because this bitch deserves nothing but the HIGHEST praise for Godmatica :bradley:

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

ConnorFilm
Just now, ignotus said:

does it count to her Metacritic score? :neyde:

No

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

Fame Romance
4 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

There was also a good review from French newspaper Le Parisien, who gave her 4/5 stars. For the French speaking people, there you go:

http://www.leparisien.fr/culture-loisirs/musique/on-a-ecoute-le-nouvel-album-de-lady-gaga-chromatica-28-05-2020-8325885.php‬?fbclid=IwAR3uAZyMV8DElI3IkKIYs9xoSE7NT692htx4K3TlT77td4kw4BF-jabnOfE

They didn't make a real review, they just talked about her comeback after ASIB, the collabs on the album and threw some shade at ARTPOP and Joanne (:rip:). Hope Metacritic will count their 4/5 mark tho :vegas:

palma

Inb4 does it count for MC comments :billie:

I hope she can break the glass ceiling with this but seeing even ASIB couldn't crack 80 with the critics... :ladyhaha:

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, LGs LM said:

The write-up was so good...then they gave it a 7/10. It's at least an 8. :saladga:

They'll probably rate this higher if it's not Gaga.

2 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

7/10 should be the ABSOLUTE mimimum you give this masterpiece :triggered:

Hopefully more reviews will be higher because this bitch deserves nothing but the HIGHEST praise for Godmatica :bradley:

For me personally, its a 9-9.5/10 :bradley:  its her best album

End Racism Now

palma
Just now, palma said:

Inb4 does it count for MC comments :billie:

I hope she can break the glass ceiling with this but seeing even ASIB couldn't crack 80 with the critics... :ladyhaha:

the way that comment came while I was typing :rip:

Archived