Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Fan makes Gaga cry of happiness

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion

đŸ„șđŸ„șđŸ„ș

LilyLark

Hope she doesn't get dragged for the "world throwing a party" line because of everything going on right now.....She tweeted about Floyd George & 99.9% of people don't give a sh*t about her being excited about her album (except for fans) and have far more important things to care about, but well...stan twitter is always looking for an excuse to go on a dragging spree.

4 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

Hope she doesn't get dragged for the "world throwing a party" line because of everything going on right now.....She tweeted about Floyd George & 99.9% of people don't give a sh*t about her being excited about her album (except for fans) and have far more important things to care about, but well...stan twitter is always looking for an excuse to go on a dragging spree.

... but happens that she is releasing an album tonight, she wants her fans to enjoy it

LilyLark
Just now, malzejar said:

... but happens that she is releasing an album tonight, she wants her fans to enjoy it

Of course.

Galactic Mess

God, he just humiliated me as a fan. I love her but I'd never have the patience to set this all up lol 

Gotta give him props :legend:

I'll still try my best to wake up my neighbours though :whitney:

rasclautmangos

I'm jealous that I lack such creativity! Lol That was really sweet.

rasclautmangos
27 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

So much is going on that I don't think anyone outside of her fans is really putting that much thought into Lady Gaga tweets right now. I think she's safe from getting dragged right now.

LilyLark
5 hours ago, rasclautmangos said:

So much is going on that I don't think anyone outside of her fans is really putting that much thought into Lady Gaga tweets right now. I think she's safe from getting dragged right now.

I saw some twitter randos (probably stans of other pop stars) in her mentions on the "thank you, I'm happy" tweet and I was like...wut. As you said, there is so much going on in the world right now & some are getting mad at a pop star for being happy that her album is out...a pop star who also acknowledged the injustice and George Floyd if they took a second to look at her feed.

But yeah, I think she's basically safe from getting dragged outside of stans of other pop stars (who need to realize that now is not the time to engage in psychotic "stan wars"). But I wouldn't be shocked if she just went mostly, or entirely, radio silent on social media for the next couple of days just in case.

Archived