• Created
  • Last Reply
herassisfamous

It's definitely her most coherent one and most personal one.:firega:

All we need is love

darkchylde

i loved but please don't test me she hasn't topped born this way yet

ItsCaseyPaul

It is absolutely her best work. It's super cohesive and personal and it's the first Gaga album that has no songs I'd skip. 

Like Born This Way was by far my favorite, but I cried literally four times today while listening to this album because I was just amazed at how much of a masterpiece this record is.

It's perfect tbh.

Lunakween
Just now, darkchylde said:

i loved but please don't test me she hasn't topped born this way yet

Chromatica is her best one. periodt

Lunakween
Just now, ItsCaseyPaul said:

It is absolutely her best work. It's super cohesive and personal and it's the first Gaga album that has no songs I'd skip. 

Like Born This Way was by far my favorite, but I cried literally four times today while listening to this album because I was just amazed at how much of a masterpiece this record is.

It's perfect tbh.

SAME

jacs vs looser

It's her most melodic one, kind of hard to esplain. I highkey feel it's gonna sit really well with critics and wind up being one of her highest rated on metacritic. So there's that. 

keith ink

Sonically it is. This is her most cohesive work in recent years. But my bias gay heart will always have BTW as her best.

Welcome to Chromatica sisters. No one is greater in here except for Gaga. She is stomping us all. 

selenalavigne
1 minute ago, keith ink said:

Sonically it is. This is her most cohesive work in recent years. But my bias gay heart will always have BTW as her best.

Welcome to Chromatica sisters. No one is greater in here except for Gaga. She is stomping us all. 

for some reason like.... I don't enjoy cohesive albums as much as ones that aren't cohesive???

idk every time someone calls an album "cohesive" i take that as a warning sign.

OT: i don't think it's her best album but i definitely think there are some AMAZING qualities about it.

https://open.spotify.com/album/4yk2eQg0LdV7b3A020Desg

Lunakween
Just now, keith ink said:

BTW will always have a special place in my heart but.. Chromatica > BTW :toofunny:

This is the most relatable album for me

joannester

2nd after BTW

I'll mop you all across the floor, snatch your fυckιng weave out Βitch

ThisBitch

OMFG I just heard the whole album (yeah I waited till midnight) and I almost love every song right away! 

Why are you all doing Plastic Doll dirty? One of the best in my opinion! Replay is so emotional  is it about us?? And Babylon having a freaking gospel choir! I always wanted a Gaga song with a big choir and this is her perfect own way of doing it. The interludes are so beautiful and her vocals oh my. You're blown away by her first line "My name isn't Alice". Gonna listen again, what an album! Her most personal work and classic Gaga. 

(I liked the FW demo better but that's my own fault)

THANK YOU GAGA

keith ink
3 minutes ago, selenalavigne said:

for some reason like.... I don't enjoy cohesive albums as much as ones that aren't cohesive???

idk every time someone calls an album "cohesive" i take that as a warning sign.

OT: i don't think it's her best album but i definitely think there are some AMAZING qualities about it.

Well she wants us to experience chromatica the way she envisioned it. And through cohesive line of music and visuals we’d be able to have a glimpse of her vision and enjoy this era with her. 

I said that its her cohesive work Sonically. 

Wouldnt you be put off to suddenly hear a song like Diggin my grave in the middle of Chromatica? Cause that for me ruins the experience

its just my preference tho i understand you

darkchylde

we can all agree that this album made a b1tch out of tf and tfm

Archived