💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Chromatica I-II-III

DeanWinchester

Featured Posts

DeanWinchester

Has anybody combined the interludes together yet? Which one is your favorite?

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

martiniglistens

I.  The transition from the interlude to Alice Made me SCREAM so loud. SL is a bop. ROM still one of the strongest on the album. Free woman gave me chills YES THE FINAL VERSION is more emotional imo:). Then ending it with Fun Tonight which is hauntingly beautiful. 

I cannot get over this opening act 

martiniglistens
Just now, martiniglistens said:

I.  The transition from the interlude to Alice Made me SCREAM so loud. SL is a bop. ROM still one of the strongest on the album. Free woman gave me chills YES THE FINAL VERSION is more emotional imo:). Then ending it with Fun Tonight which is hauntingly beautiful. 

I cannot get over this opening act 

Oh mess you were just asking which actual interlude we liked best... :laughga:

DeanWinchester
1 minute ago, martiniglistens said:

Oh mess you were just asking which actual interlude we liked best... :laughga:

Yes :ladyhaha:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

martiniglistens
Just now, DeanWinchester said:

Yes :ladyhaha:

Girl I’m just so excited. 

Anyways, II. That transition into 911 too omfg. In the context of the album it’s incredible!

ShadowHunter

I haven’t listened to the album and I have loved reading the comments on it bc it really doesnt spoil anything, it just teases. So could u guys tell me if the interludes are just strings or do they have electronic sounds in them too? 

magicalgaga

Chromatica II just takes the cake for me. The transition to 911 just BLEW me away

i was born this way, baby

MANiCURE 6

The transitions....... :bradley:

She did THIS.

I'm halfway through the album now and this is so good :firega:

RudraCNG

1 is my favorite but NOTHING can beat the transition from 2 to 911.

And 3 serves perfectly as an SFA intro.

martiniglistens
3 minutes ago, ShadowHunter said:

I haven’t listened to the album and I have loved reading the comments on it bc it really doesnt spoil anything, it just teases. So could u guys tell me if the interludes are just strings or do they have electronic sounds in them too? 

Mostly just strings but... super polished? They’re super good and all of them make a lot of sense in context of the album. 

the transitions into the following song are like... you’ll be blown away seriously 

JennyWayne

The transition from Chromatica II to 911 tickled my bootyhole :huntyga:

ShadowHunter
14 minutes ago, martiniglistens said:

Mostly just strings but... super polished? They’re super good and all of them make a lot of sense in context of the album. 

the transitions into the following song are like... you’ll be blown away seriously 

Omg ive been hearing that a lot IM SO EXCITEDDDD!!! It comes out in 5 hours here, but I’m waiting 2 more hours so I can listen with a friend in Europe who didnt listen yet so we could have the first time together, she doesn’t know ANYTHING like she has just listened to the singles, I’m excited for her aaa

Bobbylon
2 minutes ago, ShadowHunter said:

Omg ive been hearing that a lot IM SO EXCITEDDDD!!! It comes out in 5 hours here, but I’m waiting 2 more hours so I can listen with a friend in Europe who didnt listen yet so we could have the first time together, she doesn’t know ANYTHING like she has just listened to the singles, I’m excited for her aaa

You’re gonna become bald when the second interlude hits 911

Archived