šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Chromatica listening party + Q&A [Postponed]

AlwaysLoveGaga

Featured Posts

martiniglistens
2 minutes ago, magnolia said:

USA is not the whole world.Ā This is your country problem. I'm living in normal country there things like this never happens.

She is a citizen of the US though and has chosen to put her energy and focus on this today.Ā 

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality
4 minutes ago, magnolia said:

USA is not the whole world.Ā This is your country problem. I'm living in normal country there things like this never happens.

Just because that United States is not the whole world doesn't mean that our issues aren't any more or less important than anyone else's issues. It's baffling how easy you just brushed this aside. It's disgusting and shameful.

This is bigger than "one man." This is a systematic problem in our country. And *NEWS FLASH,* Gaga's from the United States, so of course she's going to care about social issues here.Ā 

And good for you for supposedly living in a country with 0 racism. Must be nice :huntyga:Ā 

Meanwhile we have to deal with it here because we're a country full of bigots. But hey, I guess not all of us can be lucky enough to live in a "normal country."Ā 

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

djBuffoon
4 minutes ago, magnolia said:

Well, Gaga happens to be a passionate American, so this is her priority at the moment.

RAMROD
5 minutes ago, magnolia said:

Sure. But your fave is American and she cares. So, seethe.

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

rasclautmangos

This is fine. It's not like we can't listen to it ourselves. Gaga gets dragged for existing. She didn't need to get dragged for simply doing a listening party on top of it.Ā 

We are just going to have to be thankful for the album and whatever videos we get. This is going to be a TOUGH era for her, but at least she's alive and thriving. Others aren't so lucky.

Reality

Some of y'all must live such lavish lives for a postponed listening party to be your biggest problemĀ :flutter:

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

Teletubby

You are fighting against violence using violence and this is sad and won't work.

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Lion Heart

*Pikachu face*

ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€

Reality
13 minutes ago, magnolia said:

You are fighting against violence using violence and this is sad and won't work.

We're fighting against ignorance, but okay.

When you believe your minor inconvenience is worth more than fighting racism, xenephobia, etc, then there's no way to work around people like youĀ :oops:

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

March34th
26 minutes ago, sadboy said:

i'm so tired of her postponing stuff! very disappointed. She already delayed the album cause of Corona, ok but now? No point. Gaga, Minneapolis is not the entire world. I literally CANCELED plans today to be in this listening party and be happy for a moment but no ofc no. :(

17 minutes ago, magnolia said:

nice to see lots of tone deaf comments on this thread.

a man was murdered by police a few days ago by having his neck knelled on by a cop in the middle of a street while being held down by 3 other cops + handcuffed.

a woman was murdered by police in Toronto and it was covered up by the news and falsely reported as a suicide as per request by the cops who killed her.

7 civilians were shot and killed by police is Louisville during protests.

The President of the United States glorified murder in a Tweet and upon it being removed he tweeted it AGAIN on the WHITE HOUSE TWITTER ACCOUNT.

A black CNN Reporter and his camera crew were arrested for REPORTING the Minneapolis riots ON LIVE TELEVISION.

Other protests and demonstrations are active across the united states and Canada right now.

a LOT is going on right now. Show some f*cking respect and human decency. the last thing we should be prioritizing is a damn livestream listening party. it's not the end of the world and it will be rescheduled. You need to realize what's more important. We do not care about your cancelled plans or hurt feelings. What we do care about is black people being M U R D E R E D by police.

ThisBitch

We have the album, go listen to it and let Gaga do her thing, she fed us enough this week. She will reschedule this soon (probably in a week)

Enzo

Someone close this :messga:

ķˆ­ ź¹Œė³“ė©“ ģ–“ź¹€ģ—†ģ“ ģ†Œė¦¬ģ§ˆėŸ¬ģ™€

March34th
27 minutes ago, magnolia said:

All thisĀ #BlackLivesMatters shi* again
One man was killed by police and now people are destroying whole Minnesota.

The way you're minimizing this is disgusting.

Suuus

Some of us just want forget about all the **** in for a moment and this event was one of those moments and we have every right to be upset about it so stop attacking us for it

• Jase locked this topic

Archived