Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Chromatica DELUXE + new pics

Mr Oak

Featured Posts

nightadieu
Just now, gypsy101 said:

so why haven't i found a leak of it 😭

the copies that have been sold were the standard version. I’ve seen some people on Twitter getting their hands on the deluxe just now. so it’s only a matter of time

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
magicalgaga

I can't wait to receive my copy in the mail :giveup: What a HUUGE serve!

i was born this way, baby

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
1 hour ago, FATCAT said:

The booklet inside the CD case is signed, they include that & a full CD with another booklet

I need help. I ordered the deluxe from Target but it doesn’t include this hardcover. I also ordered the signed CD but I’m pretty sure that doesn’t include This booklet either. Is the only place US monsters can get this booklet with the international? Idk if I should spend $45 for shipping or wait if you releases a US version lol 

Mr Oak
2 minutes ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

I need help. I ordered the deluxe from Target but it doesn’t include this hardcover. I also ordered the signed CD but I’m pretty sure that doesn’t include This booklet either. Is the only place US monsters can get this booklet with the international? Idk if I should spend $45 for shipping or wait if you releases a US version lol 

are you sure about the Target thing? 

Mr Oak
5 minutes ago, giancor123 said:

Are we getting the digital version of this

i think it's on sharemania

giancor123
1 minute ago, NoahSuns said:

i think it's on sharemania

Deluxe digital booklet? 

I got the standard 

FATCAT
21 minutes ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

I believe the Target exclusive version is this booklet, but pre-orders are sold out, so maybe wait to see if it's available locally at a target near you or if they open up more orders tomorrow

Purr more, hiss less.

Mr Oak
6 minutes ago, giancor123 said:

Deluxe digital booklet? 

I got the standard 

i haven't downloaded it

but there's a pdf in the deluxe file

Archived