• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tiny Purse
1 minute ago, NoahSuns said:

it's the Target deluxe i think

please post more :P

Was it the deluxe or standard?

I thought it was the deluxe, but when I look at my order history it says "signed cd booklet" hmmmm...

JGD

Ugh imma be broke tomorrow buying the Target edition AND the vinyl to hang on my wall :oops:

Mr Oak
3 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Where do I buy????

there's one on her site

and I think it's just the target + international deluxe edition

FATCAT
4 minutes ago, Tiny Purse said:

I thought it was the deluxe, but when I look at my order history it says "signed cd booklet" hmmmm...

The booklet inside the CD case is signed, they include that & a full CD with another booklet

Purr more, hiss less.

Tiny Purse
1 minute ago, FATCAT said:

The booklet inside the CD case is signed, they include that & a full CD with another booklet

thank you! I feel like I'm going to somehow end up with 8 copies of chromatica :laughga: (not complaining about it though) 

AlwaysLoveGaga
5 minutes ago, Tiny Purse said:

I've seen the same thing. I'm pretty sure the only thing she is signing is the booklets

Even if you ordered a signed vinyl, I'm pretty sure you will be shipped a vinyl and a signed booklet

Same thing with deluxe. I think you will be shipped the deluxe version and a signed booklet

The way the confirmation email showed it as two separate things for me (CD+Signed CD Booklet) leads me to believe this is true.

The really fantastic thing about kindness is that it's free -Lady Gaga

Tiny Purse
2 minutes ago, AlwaysLoveGaga said:

I've seen the same thing. I'm pretty sure the only thing she is signing is the booklets

Even if you ordered a signed vinyl, I'm pretty sure you will be shipped a vinyl and a signed booklet

Same thing with deluxe. I think you will be shipped the deluxe version and a signed booklet

The way the confirmation email showed it as two separate things for me (CD+Signed CD Booklet) leads me to believe this is true.

Yeah that's how mine shows, which is what confused me. Hoping it's this booklet signed. 

FATCAT
9 minutes ago, NoahSuns said:

there's one on her site

and I think it's just the target + international deluxe edition

I don't see it on the US store

Purr more, hiss less.

BleepBloop

Did ya'll see the question marks at the bottom of the blue page?

Archived