💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

ARMY dragging us

Werk

Featured Posts

Werk

It's about the George Floyd situation. I know it's only like one tweet but still wanted to share

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mister G

The last time Gaga spoke out against racism because an innocent black man was murdered as the result of police brutality she got dragged by damn near everyone. 

rasclautmangos

People want Gaga to tweet so they can drag her even more. 

If she retweets something it won't be enough, if she does tweet something it will be tone deaf, if she says too much she will be clout chasing for album sales.

Daylight Jokers

Lol, if BTS released something today, they'd be tweeting about them as well. Fcking hypocrites.

FlopSlurper

I have to scream, so we shouldn't be excited for anything because america is like 24/7 a mess?

Chromatography

okay? but if she tweeted something now people would scream she’s doing it for the album sales. nothing she does will win

gstring

how about they demand and beg their IDOL to spoke first before they ask OURS?? :triggered: make it make sense

Little little

flyaway

Disgusting to use such a sad and and concerning political and social situation in an online fanbase stupid war. 

If Gaga wants to be vocal about it as she usually is, she will. And if not, well leave her alone. Just because she's a famous person doesn't mean she has to post something.

But I know she does more behind the scenes besides of just posting a thought on instagram. 

My Name Isnt Alice

I hate them they must fall down so down down

LateToCult

BTS stans are a joke. They’re the first ones posting fancams underneath tweets about tragedies.

Mr S
12 minutes ago, MISTER GEEMATICA said:

The last time Gaga spoke out against racism because an innocent black man was murdered as the result of police brutality she got dragged by damn near everyone. 

Exactly. She tried and it backfired. I think she learned her lesson. Sad but it is what it is.

numb the flame

If Gaga had collabed with BTS, they would've been tweeted about it too. 

freebit

Terrible things are happening 24/7 in the world, and that clearly hasn't stopped them from tweeting about random fluff. Also, it's a bit tacky to pat oneself on the back for this.

Aren't some of them pressed about ROM charting above that one BTS member's solo song anyway? 

(Also I thought this was about the Britney Army at first and was like, "of course.")

Regina George

They are you bitter because they hate BLACKPINK 

Roronoa

Since Gaga is part of Blackpink, does that mean every little monster is automatically a blink? :huntyga:

Archived