๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

K-POP Impact on Gaga... ?

Lorde Von Kok

Featured Posts

Lorde Von Kok

:gaysia:hello ladiesย :gaysia:

we been knew that the support from k-pop fanatics is overwhelming. they are constantly pushing their favs to win and breaks records.ย 

no tea no shade, but look at BTS. their music is far from being exceptionnal, but is far from being bad as well (it's actually quite goodย :vegas:)

they have millions of fan accounts across all platforms, especially twitter. these same fan accountsย are viewing MVs like crazy.ย 

sooo, now that BLACKPINK collaborated with Gaga, what do you think will happened ?

will k-pop fans shred our queenย aparts :gum:ย ?

will they help us bring her another #1ย :pray:ย ?

What is done in the dark shall one day come to light.

TSUNAMI

Kpop stans are always talking about it's not mainstream while it should be and NOW when a biggest A-lister gave a chance for a Kpop band to crack into the mainstream fans from other Kpop groups are tearing them down. Instead, they should organize and support the genre!ย 

ย 

Roronoa

Kpop is just popย sung in a different language. Itโ€™s not a different genre, is it?ย :gaysia:

ย 

LUO YI
2 minutes ago, TSUNAMI said:

Kpop stans are always talking about it's not mainstream while it should be and NOW when a biggest A-lister gave a chance for a Kpop band to crack into the mainstream fans from other Kpop groups are tearing them down. Instead, they should organize and support the genre!ย 

ย 

Kpop stans hate each other lmao. Not happening any time soon. Blinks are doing their best rn.ย 

The night sky tells all

Lorde Von Kok
4 minutes ago, TSUNAMI said:

if not by the end of 2020, i think k-pop will officially be mainstream by 2021.

they are winning big time. pretty soon, we will see k-pop categories at the grammys for sure.ย 

Lorde Von Kok
3 minutes ago, JK Rowling said:

Kpop is just popย sung in a different language. Itโ€™s not a different genre, is it?ย :gaysia:

did i say the contrary ?ย :triggered:

2 minutes ago, LUO YI said:

Kpop stans hate each other lmao. Not happening any time soon.

why's that ?

edengowon
11 minutes ago, Lorde Von Kok said:

if not by the end of 2020, i think k-pop will officially be mainstream by 2021.

they are winning big time. pretty soon, we will see k-pop categories at the grammys for sure.ย 

i see kpop nominations but not different categories. introducing different categories for kpop artists would be an incredibly racist move, i see kpop being nominated in grammy categories, not independent categories.

the artist formerly known as melancholia

Lorde Von Kok
Just now, Autumn said:

i see kpop nominations but not different categories. introducing different categories for kpop artists would be an incredibly racist move, i see kpop being nominated in grammy categories, not independent categories.

no right, i haven't think of that. this makes me think of the tyler the creator commentary on the "urban" categories, which i thought was indeed wrong on the academy's part.

Roronoa
30 minutes ago, Lorde Von Kok said:

did i say the contrary ?ย :triggered:

Oh, I meant to reply to the guy above. There shouldnโ€™t be a kpop category, just pop.ย 

Noorat

everytime you thinkย despacito that has more views is good musicย 
Kpop isย gonna be like that too! good for herย :vegas::vegas:
Cat Typing GIF by reactionseditor

mister max
36 minutes ago, Lorde Von Kok said:

ย 

why's that ?

Because they all want the best for their own group so when one group does great, they like to drag them down

It's not like this is smth new tho, this happens in western fanbases as well

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Lorde Von Kok
15 minutes ago, mister max said:

Because they all want the best for their own group so when one group does great, they like to drag them down

It's not like this is smth new tho, this happens in western fanbases as well

true. i have no knowledge of kpop armies, but are the blinks pretty big ? all i know is bts army and they are like a gillion.

mister max
19 minutes ago, Lorde Von Kok said:

true. i have no knowledge of kpop armies, but are the blinks pretty big ? all i know is bts army and they are like a gillion.

Yeah blinks are like the second biggest fandom internationally

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Red Velvet
45 minutes ago, Pack your bags said:

everytime you thinkย despacito that has more views is good musicย 
Kpop isย gonna be like that too! good for herย :vegas::vegas:
Cat Typing GIF by reactionseditor

Go and do what your username states, please.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Red Velvet
24 minutes ago, Lorde Von Kok said:

YES. Like big. Big BIG.ย 

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Archived