⛈ RAIN ON ME OUT NOW ⛈

Sign in to follow this  
opinion

Sour Candy for me is a grower

ProjectJoanne

This was basically my reaction:

I don’t get that speaking part Gaga does in the middle of the song, like to me it just doesn’t sit well with the instrumental, that part just isn’t for me, but everything else I enjoyed! :firega:

DC

Naufri

It's a grower but it's also a shower

• YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 1

Venus Rose

I'm really disappointed, I didn't like it at all. It felt chopped and sounded like a demo. I want to like it but I can't. Hopefully the other songs on the album don't have a similar feel to this, she's never disappointed me with a new release before. This is the first time, and the collaboration I was most excited for. Hearing that the song sampled another previously sampled by Swish Swish, I was really excited. We'll see how the rest is.  :ohno:

Black feminist rebel.
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

TMM90
Just now, Venus Rose said:

I'm really disappointed, I didn't like it at all. It felt chopped and sounded like a demo. I want to like it but I can't. Hopefully the other songs on the album don't have a similar feel to this, she's never disappointed me with a new release before. This is the first time, and the collaboration I was most excited for. Hearing that the song sampled another previously sampled by Swish Swish, I was really excited. We'll see how the rest is.  :ohno:

The rest is AMAZING! I promise :runhug:

• Love 1

Kimmo

Another thread that could’ve been a comment... I was rooting for you @ProjectJoanne

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29f263f96b4dc1dd1f0f

Tragic!
  • LMAO 2

ProjectJoanne
1 minute ago, Kimmo said:

Another thread

Have I not expressed myself with enough threads already? :poot:

DC
  • LMAO 1

Faysalaaa
Posted (edited)

Im not a fan of Stupid Love or Rain On Me, but this is song is what I love from Gaga. Im sure the album has better songs than all of the released ones. I always love her none single songs.

Edited by Faysalaaa

CautiousLurker
Posted (edited)

I love growers - it's like you're thinking you're getting a decent deal and then BAM, 9 inches :diane:

Edited by CautiousLurker
this thread is now officially sexualized | he/him/huntim

Kimmo
5 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Have I not expressed myself with enough threads already? :poot:

Not until you make another one retracting the blasphemy you said on this one... #stophomophobia 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29e6c643d69414495c6b

Tragic!

Bon Gonzalez

Yeah. It's an earworm for sure. However, it the instrumental does remind me of Swiss Swiss by Miss Preggy. :billie:

Santa Stefani

Gaga albums are growers, this is one thing that I love on her.

Zeth

It came to me fully grown, thriving, and flourishing. :sis:

shame

My problem is that it ends before it really begins. It didn’t go anywhere. I also wasn’t impressed with Gaga’s vocal delivery; in spite of it being her song, she underperformed the most. I wish I got to hear more of BLACKPINK and Lisa do a full rap verse. 

angels forever, forever angels