đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Chromatica Got Me Heartbroken

herassisfamous

Featured Posts

herassisfamous

The album is her most personal to date and you can tell from the lyrics and the compositions. Discluding 3-4 songs, every song could've been made into a ballad. It's obvious that she wrote the whole album on piano. Every song is a dance song but you can cry to them at the same time. It's the most vulnerable Gaga has ever been and I found a lot of parts where I felt like my emotions were seen. So I'm kinda feeling broken a bit... In a good way. This is so different from any album she did. I know everybody's like this is ARTPOP x BTW but I feel like this is ARTPOP x Joanne.

All we need is love

I agree, OP.

She wasn't wrong when she said it was all about dancing through the pain. If she does acoustic versions of every track...imagine all the tears :messga:

imnotyourbabe10

Agreed!
I find this record to really be about mental health and well-being.  It is a tough album to listen to for me because, although it is empowering, the material in incredibly difficult and personal.  Kind of like Joanne and the ASIB soundtrack.   The Zane interview really pointed to the struggles after those eras. At least Chromatica is her way of dancing though the pain and we can join her there.

herassisfamous
2 minutes ago, MEM said:

I agree, OP.

She wasn't wrong when she said it was all about dancing through the pain. If she does acoustic versions of every track...imagine all the tears :messga:

The Joanne hat is already trying to find a place to hide rn

All we need is love

JillTyrell2004

Yes, it’s an emotional rollercoaster. Her message comes through so well and it’s also mega relatable. 

JillTyrell2004
4 minutes ago, MEM said:

I agree, OP.

I Hope Please GIF

steven

Oh God, my body is not ready, still not out here in Canada, Eastern Time.

elijahfan

I don't think it's comparable to any of her past records tbh. It's up there with her very best. I also think it might be her most cohesive album.

HEARTSTOP
14 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

I don't think it's comparable to any of her past records tbh. It's up there with her very best. I also think it might be her most cohesive album.

Cohesive for sure, so much that I wish there was a little stop on the dancing for maybe 1000 Doves or Sine From Above. However, it's good. ARTPOP is still my favorite though (for now).

IDGAF

Roronoa

Somewhere in the middle I started tearing, not because the music is so good, but for her. I felt it Stefani.  

Noemii
14 minutes ago, JK Rowling said:

Somewhere in the middle I started tearing, not because the music is so good, but for her. I felt it Stefani.  

Same:messga:

Helix

I feel the same way. Like when I first head Gaga talking about how this album was about “dancing through the pain” I was a little doubtful? Given Stupid Love and the fact that the themes of Joanne didn’t really resonate or click with me but she really blew me away w this 

Archived