💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

TRANSITIONS/INTERLUDES

Prostitute Barbie

Featured Posts

Prostitute Barbie

OMG. I'm sorry but I think this deserves a thread. Can we talk about these transitions. Chromatica I/Alice, Chromatica II/911, Chromatica III/Sine From Above. These are truly some of the BEST things I have ever heard in any album I've ever listened to. The urgency from I to Alice, and then the absolute madness going from II to 911, and the gorgeous flow from III to Sine From Above. I'm honestly counting them as part of those tracks from now on, I think they'll feel incomplete without them. Any disappointment I had about there being interludes on the album has completely evaporated.  What do you guys think about them?

Edit: The more I listen to the album with headphones I'm realizing there are also seamless transitions between most if not all the songs. Sooo great and what we were hoping for ever since we heard the Stupid Love/ROM transition

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Delulu Rogers

Haven't heard any songs yet other than SL, ROM and SC but I hope you're right!

This made me realise that all my favourite tracks are following interludes. I could just be a sucker for strings but they really wouldn't be the same without them.

Sherry

I love the transitions. Even SFA and 1000 doves have a small transition. This album is blowing me away. At the level of Born This Way :nooo:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

NFRatwell

The interludes are my favorite part of the album. :messga: The switch from III to Sine From Above is amazing. Whoever’s idea to make it an actual solid piece of work, thank you. 

Enzo

Chromatica II to 911 ended careers

Snatched ROTY & SOTY at the Grammys 

Won an Oscar even though it's not eligible 

Went #0 at BB Hot 100

Most awarded transition of all time 

Sold out on iTunes 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Prostitute Barbie
2 minutes ago, NFRockwell said:

The interludes are my favorite part of the album. :messga: The switch from III to Sine From Above is amazing. Whoever’s idea to make it an actual solid piece of work, thank you. 

Yesss. I honestly feel so guilty for being sad about the 3 tracks being filled with interludes but I was 100 percent wrong :laughga:

warhol killer

Seeing more threads about the interludes means how great the songs are :enigma:

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Prostitute Barbie
Just now, Warhol Killer said:

Seeing more threads about the interludes means how great the songs are :enigma:

But what do you mean :triggered:

iCpro

Chroma II/911 transition is pure genius, the way an orchestral arrangement flows PERFECTLY into a robotic dance track is mind blowing

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

Prostitute Barbie
1 minute ago, iCpro said:

Chroma II/911 transition is pure genius, the way an orchestral arrangement flows PERFECTLY into a robotic dance track is mind blowing

Her mind we aren't worthy Gaga's really bringing orchestra to the dance floor :giveup:

Blake

Albums that have segues are truly perfection. Chromatica is no different. 

magicalgaga

I haven't heard the album yet but in general my favourite albums of all time all have interludes (eg Paramore's self-titled album) so I'm pretty sure Chromatica is no exception to that rule. 

i was born this way, baby

Prostitute Barbie
2 minutes ago, magicalgaga said:

I haven't heard the album yet but in general my favourite albums of all time all have interludes (eg Paramore's self-titled album) so I'm pretty sure Chromatica is no exception to that rule. 

Gurl you're going to LOSE it they're one of my favorite parts of the entire album 

Archived