Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Free Woman vs Demo

Patrickern777

Featured Posts

plasticalice

The demo was much better. It sounds like a clunky cheap remix (same with Babylon). 

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tofueism

Is the demo still available anywhere? :fail: I tried to stop myself after just the opening instrumentals and I think I'd prefer that version too :icega:

The final version is so cheesy with this eurovision synths and buildup. I just cannot listen to it. I might be confused but for some reasons it keep reminding me some old David Guetta and I am NOT here for it. 

hijadeputa

I'm enjoying the studio version more and more! I wish they kept the bridge part, that was iconic. However, Free Woman is one of my favorites from the album and 911 is growing a lot on me! I love the intro of that song. 

Knife

I LOVED the demo. The album version of Free Woman is a skip for me.

I can't even bring myself to listen to it knowing how superior the unreleased version is. :saladga:

Knife
1 hour ago, GTFO said:

Is the demo still available anywhere? :fail: I tried to stop myself after just the opening instrumentals and I think I'd prefer that version too :icega:

Available to hear, sure. For download? Can't help you there.

L0NEL1GHTS

I think they’re both amazing and I’m grateful that we have two totally different versions of the song  :firega:  I do think the demo hits a little harder though 

I think it’s probably the same deal with Babylon.  The album version is definitely growing on me but I’m still praying for that demo :derpga:

Dayman

I like the key of the instrumental in the demo better. But over all I think it is pretty on par with the final. It’s more focused and flows better.

Archived