Free Woman vs Demo

Patrickern777

Featured Posts

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ajmsamuel
9 hours ago, PopCultureWhore said:

I made a version combining both and it sounds magical... ill post when Chromatica is officially released everywhere? or now..? I don't know what to do haha

I think u should do that with babylon.. i think the chorus w the haus lab instl would slay w the album verses

kindest regards

steven

I feel like the actual song is too clean, I liked the demo for its imperfections and rawness.

Married the Night

I prefer the demo. But they needed to change it up to break up the sound of the album. 

ToxicHot

Holy ****..... I was kinda disappointed how DIFFERENT the final version is. :( I thought it was just gonna be polished slightly. It sounds basically completely different. :giveup: I still love it but WOW. What a complete transformation.

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

CatelynnMarie

I'm happy with the final, but the demo was SUPERIOR. I'm so disappointed that little synth (?) sound that happens in the left ear towards the start of both verses isn't there :giveup: and the bridge part from the demo. It's still amazing, but ugh 

crybrowz

Demo>>>

Final is still cute, I'm glad they got rid of the "I'm only listening t-to me" lyric though, it flowed horribly. But I miss the instrumental + bridge of the demo. The new production is kind of boring in comparison. 

brucee

electric devotion was that line. 

edit : but i love 'em both. 

hello hello baby.

Bloody hooker

The demo is 1000x better than the final version. The final sounds like someone did a remix.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Genuine Guy 09

The only thing I don't like about the final is the fact she dropped 'electric devotion' it was 1 of ha best lyrics 

No mind! 

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

MaybeKermit
1 hour ago, CatelynnMarie said:

I'm happy with the final, but the demo was SUPERIOR. I'm so disappointed that little synth (?) sound that happens in the left ear towards the start of both verses isn't there :giveup: and the bridge part from the demo. It's still amazing, but ugh 

Girl that little sound thingy TOOOKKK ME PLACES

mcphee

I'm not a fan of the final track, don't think I'd like it had I not heard the demo either... I HATE saying but it sounds so dated to me

andy232000

The demo was 1837383x better. Free woman was destroyed 

Archived