💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Free Woman vs Demo

Patrickern777

Featured Posts

gstring

"i just want to be. be. be. be. free. free. free. free. forever baby"

this part is the highlight actually (for me) and the demo instrumental was sick, its a good house song,

but this reworked version is very poppy and commercialized so i think that's why the went with this version.. :saladga:

Little little

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FlopSlurper

The demo:

proper chorus

amazing bridge

better production

album version:

instrumental chorus

demo's chorus turned to bridge

boring production 

idk you tell :billie:

5 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

The demo:

proper chorus

amazing bridge

better production

album version:

instrumental chorus

demo's chorus turned to bridge

boring production 

idk you tell :billie:

Exactly this!!! I'm replacing the album ver and pretending I never heard it :vegas: 

ice bear

demo didn't really have momentum

ice heard one side from above

Cookie Tookie

I’m only allowing myself to listen to Free Woman and waiting for the rest of the album tonight. and here’s what I have to say.

The final version is SOOOO MUCH BETTER in terms of sound. But you’ve got to be kidding me with the track length. It sounds completely unfinished. It sounds like it’s missing a whole bridge and final chorus. But then again, this is what y’all wanted. A bunch of songs that are 3 minutes or under that are going to sound completely chopped up short. I’m going to be so disappointed if the rest of the album is like this—noticeably cut short and noticeably needing bridges/choruses/outros/intros.

thatfoxyfeeling

I like them both, incredible how they reworked the song it sounds completely different in a good way. 

blzr

Just listened to the track after reading this thread. I like the changes. I only don’t like the transition between the first and second part of the song, everything else is better than the  demo! 

P.S. In the demo there was one really interesting high pitch sound, too bad they removed it! :deadbanana:

P.S.2. Second listen and it’s amazing!! Demo who?! Demo Lame-ato! 

StarstruckIllusion

not there being no poll... 

Daylight Jokers

The lyrics flow so much better on the final version and the beat drop after the chorus had more energy. I wish they kept the bridge though.

Daylight Jokers
4 hours ago, Enzo said:

The demo is ugly :bye:

What we've got is 1000(doves) times better 

Come thru taste.

QueenMortuana

Lol my two best friends haven't liked a Gaga song in years and they loved the free woman demo. Boy did I set them up. 

Daylight Jokers
16 minutes ago, Cookie Tookie said:

I’m only allowing myself to listen to Free Woman and waiting for the rest of the album tonight. and here’s what I have to say.

The final version is SOOOO MUCH BETTER in terms of sound. But you’ve got to be kidding me with the track length. It sounds completely unfinished. It sounds like it’s missing a whole bridge and final chorus. But then again, this is what y’all wanted. A bunch of songs that are 3 minutes or under that are going to sound completely chopped up short. I’m going to be so disappointed if the rest of the album is like this—noticeably cut short and noticeably needing bridges/choruses/outros/intros.

Surprisingly, the short songs except Sour Candy and Free Woman feel long and complete you wouldn't even notice they're under three minutes. 

StarstruckIllusion

The way Gaga made people REGRET listening to the leak lmaoooo

Enzo
29 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

The demo:

amazing bridge

better production

Amazing bridge? :lmao:

:sure:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Archived