Featured Posts

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
derpmonster
2 minutes ago, Andreu said:

both the worst songs on the album :billie:

a reverse both queens experience

Idk i just hear the Before I Cry sadness in the "iiiiiiiiiii'm feeling the way that I'm feeling" part of Fun Tonight and it hits me in the feels :poot:

Is very much of a dancing through pain song even if chorus beat is generic.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

IAmNotHere1997
1 minute ago, derpmonster said:

Not when Plastic Doll has generic The Fame reject lyrics and the chorus is literally Teenage Dream repackaged :poot:

Plastic Doll does not have bad lyrics chile :poot:

It's literally a metaphor for when a person comes into your life and constantly tries to change you and tells you you're not good enough and you need to do this and that in order to be more like-able, and it just hurts you, but you've had enough because you're not someone's toy :gum:

alice911

Fun tonight is such a feel good bop.. Basically Marry the night house disco version. 

anyway midday numbers coming in few years .. im scared... i hope the streams are stable and dont take a nosedive from yesterday :bradley:

derpmonster

idk why y'all sleep on 911 as having radio potential when the GP said YES to it despite it not being playlisted unlike FW

You know the American straights will burn FW to the ground with callout scores :billie:

derpmonster

Replay is an amazing song too but I don't think the GP will get it. It's a club song for sure. And tbh way too traumatic of subject matter for the GP

ViviLittleM

Do you think Billboard will still publish BB200 and Hot 100 articles with that mess happening in the US I think yes

derpmonster
3 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

It's literally a metaphor for when a person comes into your life and constantly tries to change you and tells you you're not good enough and you need to do this and that in order to be more like-able, and it just hurts you, but you've had enough because you're not someone's toy :gum:

I was exaggerating. I agree the lyrics aren't bad. They're fun, meaningful, and ironic but that just screams The Fame to me and when you have Free Woman, Fun Tonight, Replay, and Sour Candy on the album that all deal with similar subjects, i just don't see the point of PD being on the album.

HasBeyn
40 minutes ago, Arizona Sky said:

Despite the fact that it’s growing on me, 1000 Doves is without a doubt the weakest song on the album. The lyrics are cliche and the beat drop is so basic and forced. It just doesn’t offer as much to the table to stand out, so I can see why it’s performing the worst.

1000doves piano version is Asib ballads level of greatness

IAmNotHere1997
2 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

idk why y'all sleep on 911 as having radio potential when the GP said YES to it despite it not being playlisted unlike FW

If I wasn't a little monster I would have no idea who the f**k sings 911 seriously :koons:

derpmonster
Just now, ViviLittleM said:

Do you think Billboard will still publish BB200 and Hot 100 articles with that mess happening in the US I think yes

I think so, it's bad but hasn't taken over completely yet. Everything isn't shutting down.

Genuine Guy 09
5 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

It's the statement song of Chromatica along with 2 others - it's strong and deserves its spot on the album 

Plastic Doll deserves an animated lyric video with a s*x doll robot of Gaga. End. 

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

BenG
3 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

You know the American straights will burn FW to the ground with callout scores :billie:

911 is playlisted (at least on Spotify)

NewUsername

Rain On Me is this week's BIG HIT on one of the biggest Belgian radio stations, MNM!! This means they will play it a lot this week :excited2::party::sara:

The radio station has really been stanning her (as always) these last couple of weeks.
Whenever she's on, they talk about Chromatica etc. and sometimes before playing a Gaga song AND after having played it. They also commented on the Zane Lowe interview some days ago, playing clips and translating them, during 5 minutes!

Now after having played the BIG HIT, the DJ said "to say it's a big hit is quite an understatement!" and called Gaga and Ari "the queen and the princess of pop together"!

• PartySick locked this topic
  • Shadow unpinned and pinned this topic
  • Shadow unpinned this topic

Archived