💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion - CHROMATICA - RAIN ON ME

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Arizona Sky
1 minute ago, TheCureinMalibu said:

You'll also have to take notes that none of the album above Chromatica has hit top 3 on Apple Music US.

True, I'm just working with what we have. Could be higher due to the AM performance, but also could be lower if those numbers are more front loaded knowing that Gaga would have more hype first day from her fan base, while those girls are more of GP artists so they have less of a drop.

Either way, I think 80-95k is our SEA window and 5-10k TEA, so 85k-105k TEA+SEA.

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dit
41 minutes ago, ImTired said:

I think Bloodpop was pretty explicit. And we know the video is done. I'd say next single is the 2nd version of Babylon. And....

200.gif

really? I had no idea they considered making Babylon a single. I know he said they eventually will release the Haus Labs Babylon but i dont think that means it will be a single. Also Babylon's mv could just be for fans like Joanne and John Wayne and not mean it will be a single. I'd be here for it even if it will bomb though. I LOVE Babylon. 

11 minutes ago, Artur said:

I think Fun Tonight and 1000 Doves (even if most fans don't really like it that much) could do well on radio. :ohno: Maybe Free Woman too. Sour Candy could do great (but mainly because of the fans?).

I would love to have 911 or Enigma as singles too but they would probably bomb in every metric. :rip:

Honestly, SFA is beautiful but sounds too theatrical to be a hit and I think the main reason why Alice is showing potential so far is because it is the album opener.

yeah I agree 1000 Doves is the only song I heard and was like "oh yeah this would be a nice single to end the era". But I don';t want the era to end with just three singles (SL, ROM & 1000 Ds):rip: so I hope they push something before 1000 Ds. Perhaps like you said Free Woman? Fun Tonight to me sounds like a underperforming song waiting to happen. It's very deep cut Taylor Swift esque. Cute but not a single you know what I mean? yeah 911 should absolutely not be a single. Same with Alice. Both are too concept heavy and not universal enough to be singles. Excellent tracks though for sure and are some of my all time favs in Gaga's career. 

yASSsss

Just found out that the album tracks are free falling on Apple music. 
I’m scared the numbers will go down considering what’s happening in the US right now. 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Arizona Sky

The live streaming party she was supposed to have would’ve helped a bit, shame.

Artur

Do you guys think she will promote the album anytime soon in the US? :ohno: They were so unlucky with the timing of the album. 

BruceWayneOnMe

Did yall lose interest in Zack boy? Ajay reaction thread is on top for yesterday and I can't find zack campbell reaction thread :cryga:

OT: Rain On Me

malazam
5 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

I’m scared the numbers will go down considering what’s happening in the US right now. 

I guess it's normal??

another shot before we kiss the other side

jimmytimestep
9 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

They will, and in some ways, it’s for the best. Gaga would want every human focused on the greater good.

and speaking of which, if anyone reading this, US citizen or not, are looking for ways to help or support, please DM me and I can link you to some great resources. 

Lazz Monster
1 minute ago, BruceWayneOnMe said:

Did yall lose interest in Zack boy? Ajay reaction thread is on top for yesterday and I can't find zack campbell reaction thread :cryga:

OT: Rain On Me

For the album? Was there even a thread? :poot:

We're far from the Shallow now

Artur
6 minutes ago, dit said:

yeah I agree 1000 Doves is the only song I heard and was like "oh yeah this would be a nice single to end the era". But I don';t want the era to end with just three singles (SL, ROM & 1000 Ds):rip: so I hope they push something before 1000 Ds. Perhaps like you said Free Woman? Fun Tonight to me sounds like a underperforming song waiting to happen. It's very deep cut Taylor Swift esque. Cute but not a single you know what I mean? yeah 911 should absolutely not be a single. Same with Alice. Both are too concept heavy and not universal enough to be singles. Excellent tracks though for sure and are some of my all time favs in Gaga's career. 

Maybe they will just drop videos to keep the album afloat instead of releasing singles, like the other user said. If that's the case, we need videos for 911, SFA and Enigma, please.

Actually, scrap that, release a video for every song on the album. 

action.php?id=436&part=e&download.gif

Leoj305

I’m sorry but the album should not have released. As horrible as I feel about this. The music is pure, it’s kind, it’s beautiful. I feel what’s happening is over shadowing a spectacular piece of art. 

BruceWayneOnMe
10 minutes ago, Lazz Monster said:

For the album? Was there even a thread? :poot:

There wasn't!!??:cryga: Do something about it for the ggd community ms community committee :hor:

EDIT: Sorry there is one actually. Wow embarrassing  :ladyhaha: should've searched before posting

https://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/329980-zach-campbell-reacts-to-chromatica/?tab=comments#comment-12751362

• PartySick locked this topic
  • Shadow unpinned and pinned this topic
  • Shadow unpinned this topic

Archived