How do you rate Chromatica?  

777 members have voted

1. 1. How do you rate Chromatica?

Featured Posts

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hybrid AT

The way some of y'all can't even wait until the full album is officially out to make these pointless rating threads based on just leaks

D9RZ2CZXUAAEdRp.jpg

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

VampireGrin
30 minutes ago, high heeled fem said:

Aw got ya :) so a lot of people on here haven’t heard Back 1000 doves & sine? 

ps beautiful profile pic 

Nope not yet! can't wait to hear them though.

Thank you sweetheart :hug:

GC1234

The fact that the majority of ratings are between 7-10 is still great, especially considering that we all expect so much from Gaga!!! Got me super excited tbh :) I’m resisting the leaks, and listening at midnight but god it’s difficult haha!!!

Get that fire exit door, I’m off...

Bonkiii
10 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

The way some of y'all can't even wait until the full album is officially out to make these pointless rating threads based on just leaks

D9RZ2CZXUAAEdRp.jpg

Come back and vote when you heard it. It’s not that difficult to decide if you wanna vote or not. Before that discuss if you like to. I still have to vote as well 

Fanta

I was stuck between 8 and 8.5, but it’d say it’s a solid 8. It’s a very good album, I love it so much! 

911, Enigma and Replay are my favourites! 

Fun Tonight is also a cute song. 

high heeled fem
11 minutes ago, VampireGrin said:

Nope not yet! can't wait to hear them though.

Thank you sweetheart :hug:

:hug::party:

ZiggyZiggs
46 minutes ago, high heeled fem said:

So you have heard 1000 doves then???? And sine ? Which everyone is saying they don’t  have 

can u message me it?

no those two i have not waiting for the official release

Bonkiii

A person I know wants to return the album (with signature) because the songs don't sound like the haus lab "songs".... especially Babylon 

GagaUnderYou
1 hour ago, weezy said:

Alice 6/10

Stupid Love 8/10

Rain On Me 10/10

Free Woman 9/10

Fun Tonight 4/10

911 8/10

Plastic Doll 6/10

Sour Candy 7/10

Enigma 6/10

Replay 7/10

Babylon 9/10

It's a good album. The production could be stronger and I am surprised that there's a good amount of filler and songs that get lost amongst one another (again, o account of production). I voted 7/10. I don't imagine this album will be reviewed well by critics. 

I cannot stress enough how much the album is let down by the production. 

Are you surprised from an album produced by Bloodpop? 

Mocchi

I never imagined I would say this again after Joanne and ASIB but yaaas Gaga! This album is touching perfection! I can't, I am literally crying :air:

Feels short yes, but I just replay it :whitney: The funny thing is that the longest song is the one I am feeling a little bit less LOL

A solid 9 for me! Can't wait to dance like crazy whenever the concert is possible :lolly:

I am so fu**ing excited, I am dying :cryga:

PopFanatic

7.5/10. I'll round up to 8 because there wasn't any country. :P

I said it in another thread, but I was kinda disappointed that there were so many short songs on the album, when it used to be rare for Gaga to put out a song under 3.5 minutes. Like Sour Candy, Rain on Me, and Alice could have all been 3.30+ (especially the collab songs).

But it was a huge step up from Joanne (IMO) and it was like the heart of ARTPOP with TFM's cohesion, so I'm definitely happy with the album as a whole.

My favorites are 1000 Doves, Rain on Me, and Alice without a doubt.

PopFanatic

7.5/10. I'll round up to 8 because there wasn't any country. :P

I said it in another thread, but I was kinda disappointed that there were so many short songs on the album, when it used to be rare for Gaga to put out a song under 3.5 minutes. Like Sour Candy, Rain on Me, and Alice could have all been 3.30+ (especially the collab songs).

But it was a huge step up from Joanne (IMO) and it was like the heart of ARTPOP with TFM's cohesion, so I'm definitely happy with the album as a whole.

My favorites are 1000 Doves, Rain on Me, and Alice without a doubt.

Poltergeist

I've changed my vote from 7 to 8 two hours ago.

Now changed it from 8 to 10, any chances for the scale to grow bigger? :bradley:

I've been getting messages from my deep waters

Archived