⛈ RAIN ON ME OUT NOW ⛈

Sign in to follow this  
society

Buildings are getting burned over Minneapolis murder

RenegAde

I understand looting shops but are these people homes and offices that are getting burned down:saladga:

• Like 2

Blond

They're using the poor black man's death to justify looting :wtf: Really glad NOT to be American :saladga:

My pu$$y tastes like pepsi cola
  • Like 8
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 3

auburn

Racism is scarier. This is a mortifying murder and the anger felt from it cannot and should not be controlled. For centuries, white people have put the entire world in danger and terrorized any nation that does not align with their f'ed up mentality. F all of this. 

• Like 21
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 10

RenegAde
Just now, auburn said:

Racism is scarier. This is a mortifying murder and the anger felt from it cannot and should not be controlled. For centuries, white people have put the entire world in danger and terrorized any nation that does not align with their f'ed up mentality. F all of this. 

But they  are burning black owned businesses  .no one is going to suffer from this more than the black people , the police station is what they should be setting on fire if anything 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 8

alicefromabove

Trump's Republican America 

Andreu
7 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

But they  are burning black owned businesses  .no one is going to suffer from this more than the black people , the police station is what they should be setting on fire if anything 

you are right, but when people are so outraged, they can't think straight.

before there was love there was silence
  • Like 8

weezy

Maybe police will think twice before killing an indefensible, unthreatening, harmless black man again. 

• Like 9

FentyGa

i wish i was there to throw bricks at police cars

not sure about burning down buildings, though, and how that’ll help anyone:gum:

weezy

Burning

1 minute ago, FentyGa said:

i wish i was there to throw bricks at police cars

not sure about burning down buildings, though, and how that’ll help anyone:gum:

Burning **** down is like burning the authorities into submission. 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Defmix100

I think the riot is justified, people need to stand up against those cops. But the looting and burning of businesses which had nothing to do with it is horrible

• Like 16

weezy

All the blood, burned buildings, and stolen goods, are on the hands of the Minneapolis police department. Don't blame the protesters, blame the murderous authorities. 

• Like 4

NFRockwell
Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, auburn said:

burning innocent civilian’s businesses and jobs is not justifiable and never will be. I understand the reasoning behind their actions, the threats black men face should not be silenced. but you cannot truly believe that all anger comes from the minds of people thinking straight. Attention should be on the murderers and making sure they receive whatever they deserve. 

As much as you may think some uprising on society through looting and burning is a good idea, we all know how this will go down. People will take this as a sign of terrorism and the polarization will only grow stronger.  It amazes me how many times humanity needs to see this happen again and again to get that. 

Edited by NFRockwell
  • Like 15
  • Thanks 8

Giorno Giovanna
23 minutes ago, auburn said:

Can you please stop with this black and white thinking? In the past most nations did terrorize other nations. Chinese, Mongolians, Africans, Russians, and many others. 

You act like only white people did that, which is plain wrong and just proves your own racism and agenda. 

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある
  • Like 15
  • LMAO 5
  • YAAAS 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1