Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

[SP] Booklet Leaker’s thoughts on Chromatica

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

PawsUpJago

Some of you are just making me hope you hate Babylon now just out of pettiness. You're comparing a demo/instrumental you heard with a different version that you have never heard yet. Until you've heard it, where is the comparison to meltdown over? 😂

ROM was changed a LOT and it was for sure for the better, stay positive.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Roronoa

I hope those who were anticipating Haus labs instrumental Babylon don’t end up making 9373 threads about it when the album is out, and bring the mood down for everyone else. I know it’s not what you expected but please.. it’s the release of Chromatica. Nobody wants to see how it sucks because of a single track. Let’s be respectful to other little monsters, just for today. 
I personally loved the Haus lab instrumental as well, but I’m sure the other tracks will be even more amazing.

ultradim
5 minutes ago, mr.peter said:

Can someone post/send me the Haus labs video that is suppose to be Babylon ? Like is it that great of a beat everyone is crying over ? 

here, handsome

⚔️battle for your life ⚔️

malazam

Hm. I'm he has it for rela but comparing the songs to other songs..

Nope.

another shot before we kiss the other side

StarstruckIllusion
8 minutes ago, JK Rowling said:

I hope those who were anticipating Haus labs instrumental Babylon don’t end up making 9373 threads about it when the album is out, and bring the mood down for everyone else. I know it’s not what you expected but please.. it’s the release of a Chromatica. Nobody wants to see how it sucks because of a single track. Let’s be respectful to other little monsters, just for today. 
I personally loved the Haus lab instrumental as well, but I’m sure the other tracks will be even more amazing.

This is why you don’t get attached to leaks 💗

DovakhiinSasha

I dont like him. just Because he uses madonna references... and leaked stuff... and. Meh :triggered:

Dirty pony I can't wait to hose you down

GregJA

Babylon sounded only like Bowie to me so... what did this guy listen too lol - just have the Haus labs instrumental and I’ll be 100% fine 

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

Anveeroy

Sour Candy and this? 

:messga:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Daylight Jokers
36 minutes ago, FameHookah said:

I knew it, i'll keep my Free Woman demo, and Babylon haus labs remixes, she always overthi ks and ruins songs ugh

I hope there are some pure House Bops left on the albim after what she did to babylon free woman and rom

Use your own ears to judge, not a random guy's opinion from Twitter who happens to get a copy earlier than the rest of the world.

Where is LG7
2 minutes ago, DovakhiinSasha said:

I dont like him. just Because he uses madonna references... and leaked stuff... and. Meh :triggered:

he tweeted previously that he will review it after MN but there they go, seeking for attention.

they switch up so fast

Archived