💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Cry w/ me: this era is amazing

dit

Featured Posts

dit

I know I am SO late but I just saw this photo and I am almost in tears and idk why. I ALMOST NEVER cry! I didn't even cry during a loved one's funeral or when I almost failed my math course back in 6th grade:rip:  but somehow I am on the brink of tears from viewing THIS PHOTO omg I am such a homosexual :bradley: EZCeQ2OU8AAA-7-?format=jpg&name=large

Red Velvet
1 minute ago, dit said:

I didn't even cry during a loved one's funeral or when I almost failed my math course back in 6th grade:rip:  

I already found my counterpart from another life

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

dit
3 minutes ago, BLACKPINK said:

I already found my counterpart from another life

SCREAMING :lmao: We may be dead inside but Gaga has the power to move us to tears :cryga: 

She is showing us Lady Gaga is alive and better than ever. I love the photos and the visuals so much, it makes the musical experience much better.

I’m sure its gonna be a solid pop album.

TheSlash
6 minutes ago, dit said:

I didn't even cry during a loved one's funeral

Gurl, same :cryga: . It was the funeral of my grandpa and I didn't even shed one tear :cryga:  ( I felt horrible for that, especially after crying my eyes out when my dog a year later had to go :cryga: ).

Let's appreciate that Gaga resurrected that one part of us that makes us cry :cryga: 

Spoiler

Also, let's also appreciate the :cryga: emoji :cryga:  :cryga:  :cryga: 

Ew, David!

dit
4 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

Gurl, same :cryga: . It was the funeral of my grandpa and I didn't even shed one tear :cryga:  ( I felt horrible for that, especially after crying my eyes out when my dog a year later had to go :cryga: ).

Let's appreciate that Gaga resurrected that one part of us that makes us cry :cryga: 

Hide contents

Also, let's also appreciate the :cryga: emoji :cryga:  :cryga:  :cryga: 

omg I FEEL this too much sis :cryga: it was also my grandpa and it did not move me one bit even though I LOVED him so much. it's not that I wasn't sad it's just idk how to explain it...I'm weird with death in general. It's like a "see you later" type of thing for me in a weird way :cryga: we will all meet again in heaven (or hell :trollga:) so i'm just always like bye bye for now baby. ugh I hate myself sometimes :cryga: 

TheSlash
2 minutes ago, dit said:

even though I LOVED him so much. it's not that I wasn't sad it's just idk how to explain it

It's like we're siblings when it comes to crying :cryga: . Even tho - looking back on it - I didn't cry to stay strong for my mom. But then it carried on so I never shed any tears at all, not even in my alone time :cryga: . I sometimes feel emotionless, idk :cryga: .

Ew, David!

dit
2 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

It's like we're siblings when it comes to crying :cryga: . Even tho - looking back on it - I didn't cry to stay strong for my mom. But then it carried on so I never shed any tears at all, not even in my alone time :cryga: . I sometimes feel emotionless, idk :cryga: .

come to think of it even with other loved ones I would be sad inside I guess but not to the point of tears. I think partly like you said to make my mom feel like she can have me as a strong shoulder to cry on but also just because it never moved me to that point I guess. :cryga: Let's just celebrate that Chromatica is reminding us we have a heart and tear ducts :cryga: 

Gagaism
21 minutes ago, dit said:

omg I FEEL this too much sis :cryga: it was also my grandpa and it did not move me one bit even though I LOVED him so much. it's not that I wasn't sad it's just idk how to explain it...I'm weird with death in general. It's like a "see you later" type of thing for me in a weird way :cryga: we will all meet again in heaven (or hell :trollga:) so i'm just always like bye bye for now baby. ugh I hate myself sometimes :cryga: 

We’re together on this 

80s dancing GIF

Chromatica Island

She looks like the bats*it crazy girl we love! Paparazzi vmas vibes!

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Archived