💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Third Single: when?

Babel

Third single: when?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. When should we expect the next single?

• On Friday, along with Chromatica album release
    • 1 week from now, to keep the hype going
    • 2-3 weeks from now, when the hype wears off
    • A month or so, traditional album release rollout

Featured Posts

Babel

When do you guys think we’ll get the next single? 

Would it be on Friday along with Chromatica album release, kinda like what Ari did with Thank U Next and Break Up with your boyfriend, I’m bored? 

OR

1 week from now, to keep the Chromatica hype going 

OR

2-3 weeks later, when ROMs hype wears off

OR

A month later or so, like a traditional album rollout

Monsieur D

She should let RON shine first.

I don't want a Paparazzi-Bad Romance situation.

3-4 weeks is way to soon! It would kill the chart-run of ROM (or being a total flop, because of ROM...)

Riley

Hopefully not for a while if ROM keeps its momentum, but I could see it getting easily eclipsed by the release of the album and everyone having 10+ new songs to consume all at once... 

lets hope not until she at least has the ability to film a music video (if she hasn't already)

ELECTROHEART

Let ROM smash we don't need another single right now :chica:

I'm fine without a single until like July/August or until she'll be able to film a music video

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Babel

But if she waits too much, do you think people will care? :rip: the song will be available everywhere, I don’t think a single could do much when most people streamed the whole album already 

Agunimon

Late June / early July. 

Makes no sense to release another single any time soon.

Arturo

The streaming era moves so fast. Pop albums would regular dish out 5-8 singles. If you had 4 singles your era was deemed short. Now 4 singles indicates an extremely long era.

My bet is the 3rd single will be depend on the streaming numbers. If something takes off immediately then I’d say the 3rd single would be sent to radios by early July. If not, then I can see Interscope pushing a 3rd single in August the latest which would ultimately end the era. Considering post-album singles take longer to take off (and hardly take off if ever) I can see the era officially ending by November-ish. Not counting the tour that will most likely be moved to 2021.

Bon Gonzalez

Fast pace release is quite common in streaming era. She can release the third single as soon as possible. 

dit

the streaming era moves fast but Rain on Me is just begining. I think we should give the song at least 2 months. I mean Gaga gave Stupid Larva like a good month and a half if not more and it was a big under performance on the charts so a smash like ROM deserves time to climb on radio etc...let it breath. The third single will most likely not be a smash regardless so it's ok if it waits a bit.

JRCF29

Bold of you to assume we’re getting a third single at all

:stalkga:

Don't Call Me Gaga

BrickMonster

probably when ROM organically starts declining to push momentum of the album. they'll definitely want to capitalize on the success of ROM first.  also, it'll depend if based on streaming numbers, there's a clear song with the potential to smash as a next single.

Born This Way

Imagine if she actually has a successful third single :giveup: Not since TEOG I think? I'd assume probably August? But if she was planning to put ROM out before the initial release date, maybe she was going to keep single eras shorter so perhaps 3rd single in mid July?

Reset my mind's IP, delete what I don't need

Gagaplayer315

If you don’t go and stream ROM... :grr:

Archived