đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What old songs do you want at Chromatica Ball?

Riley

Featured Posts

Riley

Obviously a lot of factors are at play: what's the overarching sound of the new album, how will it mesh with older songs, (will the Chromatica Ball even happen :messga:), etc.

But I'm curious what opinions/ideas y'all have! The songs so far give me a cross between Born This Way & ARTPOP so I can imagine songs like Scheisse, Black Jesus, Swine, Donatella, Aura, etc. fitting well for example.

Do we think she'll retire some oldies (Just Dance, LoveGame, Poker Face, Telephone, Alejandro)? Will she (finally) do remixes of older songs to fit the theme of the new album? That's what I'm hoping for most tbh! 

Will A Star Is Born finally have a moment beyond Shallow (i.e. Why Did You Do That, Hair Body Face)?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatica Island

I've been wanting her to perform I like it rough, Money Honey, Paper Gangsta, Starstruck,So happy I could die, Monster, and boysboysboys for 10+ years again

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Honestly, probably Scheisse, Marry The Night, Fashion!, Aura, Heavy Metal Lover, Sexxx Dreams, songs like that

Irrelevant

Highway Unicorn honestly fits the theme pretty well

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Just now, Monsterabriel said:

Monster

She sang that song 6 years ago at the Roseland Ball :) 

Riley
Just now, Monsterabriel said:

I've been wanting her to perform I like it rough, Money Honey, Paper Gangsta, Starstruck,So happy I could die, Monster, and boysboysboys for 10+ years again

I always see people suggesting really obscure deep cuts, but honestly for once I could really see her doing some of those songs! This album is all about dance and fun vibes and that's exactly what The Fame was so I'm here for it!

Chromatica Island
1 minute ago, Riley said:

I always see people suggesting really obscure deep cuts, but honestly for once I could really see her doing some of those songs! This album is all about dance and fun vibes and that's exactly what The Fame was so I'm here for it!

I would love to hear a Monster and Babylon mix

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

ferretti

She needs to keep Edge of Glory and YoĂĽ and I in all her sets.

But what I want to really hear are ARUTW and Speechless. 

disco stick tester, inquire within

G.U.Y. would fit very well the Chromatica style. I would pick Monster, Scheisse and Heavy Metal Lover too.

Riley
Just now, Rbr said:

G.U.Y. would fit very well the Chromatica style. I would pick Monster, Scheisse and Heavy Metal Lover too.

OMG YES GUY how could I forget that was actually the song that made me think of this idea earlier today lmao 

Archived