💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

M*donna stans’ plan to tank Chromatica backfires

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

Guest Adarsh
2 minutes ago, God Control said:

I mean let’s not forget how Gaga’s team was shaming Madonna on daily basis all while Gaga was #PromotingOnlineKindness and monsters wishing cancer and aids on Madonna fans and offering blowjobs for an Applause purchase.

Point is stan culture is repulsive and the fact that any fan base think they can “tank” another artist’s career is beyond delusional. Hell people couldn’t even tank rapists’ careers and they think Madonna and Gaga’s careers hinge on each other’s fan bases pulling such cheap antics? Both artists are far above these and don’t need lawyers from their fan base to tank the other side.

I agree to some point. There sure are bad people in our fanbase but the other side clearly outnumbers them. Hell even professional reviewers who are Madonna fans hate Gaga and publish biased reviews. Do you think that’s not unprofessional?  

And when did Gaga’s team shame Madonna? All I know is this feud would have never started if Madonna was just a little bit more kind to her successors. She has definitely changed now but what she did can never be reversed.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
God Control
Just now, Adarsh said:

I agree to some point. There sure are bad people in our fanbase but the other side clearly outnumbers them. Hell even professional reviewers who are Madonna fans hate Gaga and publish biased reviews. Do you think that’s not unprofessional?  

It’s definitely unprofessional if the motive is hatred rather than a more objective dislike for the material.

I just want people to start focusing on music. It’s sad how some people are even afraid to say they love one singer or the other or the other to avoid being judged by stand, like are we forgetting that this is entertainment not a religion of cult?

Saeed

The critic didn't lie. These particular Madonna stans (lets not generalize) are just babies in the bodies of 40 year old men. They have no purpose in life and tracking every breath and movement of Gaga's is the only thing going on for them because apparently stanning a pop legend isn't enough for them in their miserable gay lives. It is sad that these types of Madge fans are the ones getting the limelight because I have several Madonna stans as friends who are lovely people that never do such childish things.

Stan wars are horrible I know. However, let us not act little monsters are saints either. We can be as equally as heinous and I fear the day that we become these Madonna fans because there are signs that are showing it. :bradley:

Creyk
3 hours ago, God Control said:

It’s definitely unprofessional if the motive is hatred rather than a more objective dislike for the material.

I just want people to start focusing on music. It’s sad how some people are even afraid to say they love one singer or the other or the other to avoid being judged by stand, like are we forgetting that this is entertainment not a religion of cult?

Not even critics focus on the music. They review the persona of the musician first and foremost.

4 hours ago, vixdean said:

Posting this here as well, because what is claimed in this thread is not true.

Being both a huge Gaga and Madonna fan, I really hate seeing this type of stan war being pushed to this day.

However, these emails don’t came from a Madonna fan, and the screenshot being circulated from a member of MadonnaNation is completely fake. 

And here are the receipts;

MNation members account:

2-D2-B8-F5-E-63-CD-470-F-9054-58932-CEA7

Post history from the day of that faked screenshot, when he/she hadn’t even posted on the Gaga thread:

584-A3056-DBC3-4372-BA87-A4-FFE51-EF4-BA

And finally, his/hers response when thy found out that a supposed fake post from him was making the rounds on stan twitter claiming that he had emailed reviewers pretending to be a Gaga fan:

525-A584-E-0-FC8-4-A75-BAE4-06-DE39-ADEE

So yes, the blame being place on a Madonna fan for that is 100% fake news.

I don’t visit MadonnaNation often, and don’t care about the other artists threads. I mostly use MadonnaInfinity, GGD and FOTP. But I double checked because this didn’t seem right.

So this email either was sent by another a member of another fanbase or  an actual little monster, but definitely not by this MNation member. 

I really just hope that at some point fans of these two fanbases can stop going at each others throats all the time.

And look how your post with explanation about spreading fake news being ignored here :oprah:

RudraCNG

Why didn't they use all of this energy trying to promote Madame X?

Saeed
5 hours ago, vixdean said:

Posting this here as well, because what is claimed in this thread is not true.

Being both a huge Gaga and Madonna fan, I really hate seeing this type of stan war being pushed to this day.

However, these emails don’t came from a Madonna fan, and the screenshot being circulated from a member of MadonnaNation is completely fake. 

And here are the receipts;

MNation members account:

2-D2-B8-F5-E-63-CD-470-F-9054-58932-CEA7

Post history from the day of that faked screenshot, when he/she hadn’t even posted on the Gaga thread:

584-A3056-DBC3-4372-BA87-A4-FFE51-EF4-BA

And finally, his/hers response when thy found out that a supposed fake post from him was making the rounds on stan twitter claiming that he had emailed reviewers pretending to be a Gaga fan:

525-A584-E-0-FC8-4-A75-BAE4-06-DE39-ADEE

So yes, the blame being place on a Madonna fan for that is 100% fake news.

I don’t visit MadonnaNation often, and don’t care about the other artists threads. I mostly use MadonnaInfinity, GGD and FOTP. But I double checked because this didn’t seem right.

So this email either was sent by another a member of another fanbase or  an actual little monster, but definitely not by this MNation member. 

I really just hope that at some point fans of these two fanbases can stop going at each others throats all the time.

I have only just seen this. Thank you for the effort.

SchwineLove
On 5/28/2020 at 9:24 AM, GaGaAst said:

they seriously need to stop with this. How can someone be so obsessed? Its so childish. 

STAN CULTURE AND SOCIAL MEDIA WILL KILL HUMANITY SLOWLY AND CREATE A THIRD WORLD WAR

Stan culture is the thing that could trigger me after a long time stable. Got a nonsense banter with one certain stan of other popstar in Twitter, and holy, never I experienced such a hostile interaction. Stan culture is the worst thing happened in social media. It's just music, take it or leave it if you don't like it.

Skabi

honestly these stan wars are just tiring, a guy posted a video of babylon and vogue side by side with the caption "flopatica" :smh: he is a 35 year old man like... i dont mean to sound ageist or whatever, everyone has the right to enjoy stanning people! but... dont you have more serious things to do than... poking a several years old feud? :saladga:

Lunakween
On 5/28/2020 at 4:35 AM, Adelita said:

These old f*** will never get over the fact that Gaga beat Madonna with 1/3 of the time in the game. :lmao:

What

Gaga didn't beat Madonna :triggered:

Adelita
40 minutes ago, Lunakween said:

What

Gaga didn't beat Madonna :triggered:

Yes she did :flutter:

God Control
9 hours ago, Creyk said:

Not even critics focus on the music. They review the persona of the musician first and foremost.

Which is problematic and cheap, because entertainment is becoming anything BUT entertainment, and always about the personal and the morality and that’s a sh*tty way to evaluate art.

Lunakween
2 hours ago, Adelita said:

As much as I adore and love Gaga (way more than Madonna)...

Gaga did not beat Madonnas success. 

Hyperballad
On 5/30/2020 at 5:18 AM, Adelita said:

Baby girl... I hate to break it to you but Madonna is probably the most famous pop star to ever exist :poot:

Daylight Jokers

The fact that most of these are probably in their late 20s to late 60s...The immaturity of it all...

Archived