💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Would ROM have been as successful without Ariana?

LaLuna

Featured Posts

LaLuna

The collab obviously generated a lot of buzz and excitement, do you think it's mostly responsible for the success of ROM? Would people have been as interested if Ariana wasn't featured?

Discuss :lolly:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George

Absolutely not.. I love y'all but Arianators carried that song on their backs... Every day there was constant promo, requesting, streaming, sharing, etc... I felt like they truly gave 100%

WildAmerican

no way lol

You could say that about a lot of collabs tho so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

juicyjuicy

I think we can agree...Ariana helped immensely with this and this duet (and releasing this along with a kickass video as a single before album drop) was one of the best choices she has been in her career, from a commercial standpoint.

Chromatography

no. without her i don’t think it would’ve gone above top 10, if that 

JRCF29
1 minute ago, Chromatography said:

no. without her i don’t think it would’ve gone above top 10, if that 

Top 10 hits are still TOP 10 HITS!

Don't Call Me Gaga

Stef666

No, one may even argue Arianators are more than 50% to be thanked for the success. As much as I love Gaga the most, lets not be delusional.

IM GOING TO TAKE A S**T ON MY LAPTOP AND THROW IT LIKE A FRISBY YOU F***ING B**CH

Radio Ga Ga

like no but many artists had to build their brand in the pop world with collabs too

like problem wouldn't be as popular without iggy

break free with zedd, side to side with nicki minaj, etc.

and look where ariana is at now (topping charts on her own left and right)

AndrewGr

It's a good song so it would've been successful IF it was the lead single after a long wait, but everyone was incredibly excited for those 2 coming together and it lived up to most people's expectations. So no, it probably wouldn't have been as successful without Ari.

RainOnMeYup

It would've been more successful than SL but less successful than it is right now.

I'd say top 3 debut.

KatieJudasGaga4
4 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Absolutely not.. I love y'all but Arianators carried that song on their backs... Every day there was constant promo, requesting, streaming, sharing, etc... I felt like they truly gave 100%

Sadly, our fanbase got lazier.

Ronk

No.

Also, Ariana's fanbase is large and active.  They could probably have gotten the song close to #1 even without monsters.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Archived