• The "Always-Tired" Guy
    • Quavo's Bestie
    • The New Kings of the World

Featured Posts

Lorde Von Kok
1 minute ago, JRCF29 said:

Well I like Britney Jean:triggered:

alexa, play "party for one" by carly rae jepsenΒ :vegas:

What is done in the dark shall one day come to light.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JRCF29
Just now, Lorde Von Kok said:

alexa, play "party for one" by carly rae jepsenΒ :vegas:

alexa play (work) Bitch by Britney Jean SpearZ

Don't Call Me Gaga

selenalavigne

Selena has more of a chance of getting nominated then her "white ex"Β :vegas:

Β 

After Hours

Chromatica

Hollywood's Bleeding

Future Nostalgia

Fine Line

Β 

is a great top 5 (though I would nominate Rare instead of Future Nostalgia cuz I think it's a much better pop album but that's just me and don't come for me cuz I know it probs won't happenΒ :heart:)

https://open.spotify.com/album/4yk2eQg0LdV7b3A020Desg

JustJames

I’m still extremely salty that Gaga hasn’t gotten a General Field victory yet. I feel like statements such as β€œthe Academy is up her a**” (while obviously not serious) don’t fit with the major snubs over the years. ASIB hadΒ the sales and acclaim to win AOTY last year and they instead nominated a 30-minute EP.Β 

Likewise, Shallow was the most highly predicted winner of both R/SOTY in 2019 and still lost both. Like, I can’t compute Joanne winning Best Pop Solo while Shallow failed to get a long-awaited win in SOTY?

11 Grammys is quite amazing, but while some decisions are understandable, I find it difficult to justify her not having:

2020: AOTY nomination (ASIB)

2019: SOTY win (Shallow)

2012: BMV win (BTW), SOTY nom (You and I)

2011: R/SOTY noms (Bad Romance) + split with β€œNeed You Now” for the wins

2010: ROTY win (Pokerface)

AOTY wins for TF, TFM, and/or ASIB are certainly debatable, as well as BSVM for Til it Happens To You. But Pokerface, Bad Romance, andΒ Shallow wereΒ done dirty.Β I also will cry until I die over Interscope’s 2012 submissions: Judas to ROTY, You and I to SOTY/Best Pop Solo...

I know everyone thinks Adele would’ve swept regardless but even nominations are an honor and both BTW and EOG deserved to have been called out during that ceremony.

Goldfish

Fiona deserves AOTY for every album she ever makesΒ 

I invented post-its

Lorde Von Kok
1 minute ago, selenalavigne said:

Selena has more of a chance of getting nominated then her "white ex"Β :vegas:

[...]

Β (though I would nominate Rare instead of Future Nostalgia cuz I think it's a much better pop album but that's just me and don't come for me cuz I know it probs won't happenΒ :heart:)

100% agree sisΒ :vegas:

Β 

3 minutes ago, JustJames said:

I’m still extremely salty that Gaga hasn’t gotten a General Field victory yet. I feel like statements such as β€œthe Academy is up her a**” (while obviously not serious) don’t fit with the major snubs over the years. ASIB hadΒ the sales and acclaim to win AOTY last year and they instead nominated a 30-minute EP.Β 

Likewise, Shallow was the most highly predicted winner of both R/SOTY in 2019 and still lost both. Like, I can’t compute Joanne winning Best Pop Solo while Shallow failed to get a long-awaited win in SOTY?

11 Grammys is quite amazing, but while some decisions are understandable, I find it difficult to justify her not having:

2020: AOTY nomination (ASIB)

2019: SOTY win (Shallow)

2012: BMV win (BTW), SOTY nom (You and I)

2011: R/SOTY noms (Bad Romance) + split with β€œNeed You Now” for the wins

2010: ROTY win (Pokerface)

AOTY wins for TF, TFM, and/or ASIB are certainly debatable, as well as BSVM for Til it Happens To You. But Pokerface, Bad Romance, andΒ Shallow wereΒ done dirty.Β I also will cry until I die over Interscope’s 2012 submissions: Judas to ROTY, You and I to SOTY/Best Pop Solo...

I know everyone thinks Adele would’ve swept regardless but even nominations are an honor and both BTW and EOG deserved to have been called out during that ceremony.

i can't imagine a world where ASIB would win AOTY. but other than that, agreed.Β 

Batwings

I think I'm a flop gay because I still don't even know who Lul Dipa is.Β Β :oops:

Delulu Rogers

Y'all acting as if After Hours isn't already confirmed to sweep the major categoriesΒ 

Lorde Von Kok
7 minutes ago, Batwings said:

I think I'm a flop gay because I still don't even know who Lul Dipa is.Β Β :oops:

how many people will cut my head off ifΒ i confessΒ i haven't listened to a full song by her :billie:Β :billie:Β 

7 minutes ago, Delulu Rogers said:

Y'all acting as if After Hours isn't already confirmed to sweep the major categoriesΒ 

i hope not

JRCF29
13 minutes ago, Batwings said:

*Delulu Pete

Don't Call Me Gaga

Lorde Von Kok

now that chromatica is out (Β :triggered:Β )Β 

can we confirm the AOTY winΒ 

StrawberryBlond

I somehow highly doubt that Fine Line will have a chance of nomination. No matter how successful or acclaimed the material of 1D members have been, they've never even been nominated for a Grammy, as a group or solo. It looks like The Weeknd and Dua will be Gaga's only competition in the pop categories and in terms of the more alternative categories and AOTY, Fiona Apple. Everyone else is up in the air. There really hasn't been much in the way of groundbreaking album in this time frame this time around. I hope we still get the awards next year or if we'll still have a pandemic.

Archived