• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Born This Way

You ain't wrong but damn :billie:

Reset my mind's IP, delete what I don't need

Guest michaelbaumgardner
1 minute ago, Sneaky said:

There's so much talk about "inclusiveness" in this community, but BITCH WHERE IS IT? The second your vanilla ears hear anything REMOTELY progressive, you don't politely express distaste but straight up sh*t on the artist and their supporters. Like, what is wrong with you?

Let them. They clearly don't have an interesting taste. :ohwell:

As infuriating as it is seeing so much hate SOPHIE gets on this website, all it does is show me that they don't have taste in exciting music. Let them enjoy the BloodFlops and the other mediocre producers. I remember back in 2016 when The Chainsmokers came for Gaga, the entire fanbase loved to come for them and their basic production. BloodPop sounds no better than them, and it's actually so funny seeing the gays eat up his music when it's literally no better.

NewYorkCity

Last think I know about her is Bitch I’m Madonna and that tells me she’s rightfully outside of Chromatica. 

flyaway
16 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

And NO it's not just about SOPHIE. Gaga ALWAYS chooses to work with all the mainstream producers. Like there's a whole OCEAN of amazing producers that she could've chosen for Chromatica, but no. It had to be Bloodpop, Axwell, Madeon and so on.

I still believe that the album's gonna be her greatest, but where's the flavour?

Well, not true:

The Fame: RedOne, not very well known before they released the record.

TFM: Garibay, not that mainstream. 

BTW and ARTPOP: Dj White Shadow. I mean, come on, we all know him thanks to Gaga. Besides us and music geeks, who else knows him in mainstream music?

ARTPOP: Zedd and Madeon, before they achieved global success. 

Joanne: Mark Ronson. Well he became mainstream after Uptown Funk, but he's known Gaga from before

Chromatica would be the first, but let's wait for the album to judge. :ally:

not Chromatica
5 minutes ago, mikeyxgaga said:

The “pots and pans” comments are so tired. Listen to her production on remixes like these:

and songs like these:

I mean, personally, I was praying that a SOPHIE/Gaga collab would sound more like her “pots and pans” music. Thinking of a song like:

with Gaga was a dream of mine ever since SOPHIE confirmed they were working together.

SOPHIE is talented and her music is amazing. I’m so sick of seeing the slander.

You know damn well they won't. You spent more time looking her stuff up than they ever will, despite having access to Google. That's because they feed off of their own ignorance, thinking it makes them edgy or superior, or god-knows-what.

Guest michaelbaumgardner
1 minute ago, Sneaky said:

But hey, another SOPHIE related hit thread in the basket:ohwell:

SOPHIE stans win again!

tiffany pollard laughing GIF

BleepBloop
2 minutes ago, NewYorkCity said:

Last think I know about her is Bitch I’m Madonna and that tells me she’s rightfully outside of Chromatica. 

I think we can add this to the GGD standard SOPHIE responses now LMAO.

Idk what to say, expand your knowledge I guess

IcePrincess

Like... You know that music is subjective and if someone doesn't like sophie it doesn't mean that they don't have taste in music. Don't be surprised that there are so many negative comments about sophie. Threads about her appear here every week. You just force her music down in our throats. Enough is enough.

gumzy3000

SOPHIE literally made one of the best electronic albums of all time and it would have been amazing to have her on Chromatica. The fact that people say her music sounds likes pots and pans means they only care about just generic top 40 pop. SOPHIE is literally pushing boundaries. Its sad how simple minded some people on this forum are. 

trolly troll troll

Cookie Tookie

Y’all need to calm down. For all we know, her production wasn’t used. Or she’s remixing songs for a possible Chromatica Remixes album. Who knows.

not Chromatica
1 minute ago, IcePrincess said:

Enough is enough.

Uh-oh, guys! :gum: Looks like we can't talk about SOPHIE anymore! :bradley:

Alvaro Moreno Ullrich

The album is 43 minutes long. We dont have time for kitchen sounds

ice bear
14 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

They hate bloodpop because he’s straight and mainstream. Don’t these eDgY kids know that Gaga has always made commercial music lol stan Charli xcx if you want experiments.

i don't think charli is that experimental either :awkney: it just focuses on "2000's electronic pop as a subculture"

don't get me wrong i looooove her music (apart from having too many colabs) but it's pretty structurized... A.G. Cook is pictured as an avant garde producer but i bet if he was more prominent people would see him as yet another Max Martin

ice heard one side from above

Suuus
48 minutes ago, ShtoopidLahv said:

This though. So much for actual female collaborations :billie: free woman indeed :billie: Still excited to bop 

Ariana says hello

Archived