💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
traditional art

Chromatica inspired nail art

gagaschickens

Featured Posts

gagaschickens

I painted my nails on a whim right before my afternoon classes today, and since Chromatica's coming up, I did them Chromatica inspired with a bunch of different tribe symbols and the Chromatica "sine" symbol.

I did them quite quickly, and they have a pink hue but the camera won't pick it up :poot: i used chrome silver nail powders, a neon pink polish underneath and all symbols in burgundy. Pretty mediocre job, but I think I like them

Thoughts? 

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

JazzGa

Cute! I wish I would have taken a pic of my Stupid Love manicure I did a few weeks ago to share with you :party: I think I am going to copy your idea to celebrate Chromatica this week!! :party::tony: :party: :tony: :party: :tony:

What did you use to make the details of the symbols so tiny? I think I am going to try using a toothpick unless you have any ideas :laughga:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

gagaschickens
31 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

Cute! I wish I would have taken a pic of my Stupid Love manicure I did a few weeks ago to share with you :party: I think I am going to copy your idea to celebrate Chromatica this week!! :party::tony: :party: :tony: :party: :tony:

What did you use to make the details of the symbols so tiny? I think I am going to try using a toothpick unless you have any ideas :laughga:

I used a toothpick :ladyhaha: i did another chromatica manicure for the 10th of april and a stupid love manicure in march, i might have a photo but I'm not quite sure!

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

CherryBoom

Yass work that silver nails!!:pawsup:

They look amazing! Good job on the details. I know how hard it is to do details with toothpick :laughga:

Don't forget me when I come crying to heaven's door...

Archived