Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Where can I buy Chromatica (Physical Copy) here in the Philippines?

Where is LG7

Featured Posts

Where is LG7

Hello kindness pun- errr.. (little!?) monsters in PH and everywhere around the world, I wanna know where can I buy a physical copy of the deluxe version of Chromatica in our country? 

Given that we may still be in community quarantine by next month, any legit online music outlets you could suggest?

I've seen some on 'Carousell' and other online shopping apps that accepts pre order but I think they're already overpriced.

I live in the southern part of the country and we have yet to have a physical music store in the city but due to COVID19, the supposed opening date is still postponed till further notice. 

For those who are from PH, Davao City is the only closest metro city I could think of buying the album since their malls have legit music stores/outlets.

BUT chances of buying it is still quite low since travelling is still not yet lifted within the region.

Any suggestions?

EY4njK4U8AA_uCO?format=jpg&name=medium

P.S. I'LL BE STREAMING IT ON SPOTIFY/iTUNES ofc :ohwell:

BUT IT'S ABSOLUTELY A DIFFERENT EXPERIENCE HAVING THOSE PHYSICAL COPIES ON HAND ya kno

help a gal pls :enigma:

rence a deux

Hey there, I'm also from the Philippines! First of all, I hope you and your family are safe in your area. I have ordered an autographed standard version of the cd with the help of @ChicaSkas who have been very kind! Also, I recently ordered the deluxe version of the cd from 'Fancy CD Shop,' it's an online store based in the Philippines, you may search it on Facebook. All the love! :sara::heart:

𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚢.

Where is LG7
Just now, Rencelot said:

Hey there, I'm also from the Philippines! First of all, I hope you and your family are safe in your area. I have ordered an autographed standard version of the cd with the help of @ChicaSkas who have been very kind! Also, I recently ordered the deluxe version of the cd from 'Fancy CD Shop,' it's an online store based in the Philippines, you may search it on Facebook. :sara::heart:

OH. MY. GAGADAILY.

Thank you so much for this! What can you say about their pricing?

And yes, we are. Hope you and your fam are safe and sound too! :heart::hug:

rence a deux
1 minute ago, Where is LG7 said:

OH. MY. GAGADAILY.

Thank you so much for this! What can you say about their pricing?

And yes, we are. Hope you and your fam are safe and sound too! :heart::hug:

I could say their prices for the albums are fairly cheap and affordable! I just couldn't afford to order the merch from them because the prices are too high for me which I can't afford but for the physical albums, it's great! Thank you very much too for your concern! :kara::heart:

𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚢.

ChicaSkas

I’m not from the Philippines but they are a really cool country, the Island of Leyte is beautiful! Also the Philippines has really nice Pokémon cards. 

Yes, if you need a broker from the USA shop I can do it for you but sadly the autographed albums are all sold out.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Putang Ina Mo
4 hours ago, Rencelot said:

Hey there, I'm also from the Philippines! First of all, I hope you and your family are safe in your area. I have ordered an autographed standard version of the cd with the help of @ChicaSkas who have been very kind! Also, I recently ordered the deluxe version of the cd from 'Fancy CD Shop,' it's an online store based in the Philippines, you may search it on Facebook. All the love! :sara::heart:

Salamaaaat :pawsup:

my username says it all 🇵🇭

rence a deux
4 hours ago, Tangina said:

Salamaaaat :pawsup:

Walang anuman po! :pawsup::heart:

𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚢.

rence a deux
4 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

I’m not from the Philippines but they are a really cool country, the Island of Leyte is beautiful! Also the Philippines has really nice Pokémon cards. 

Yes, if you need a broker from the USA shop I can do it for you but sadly the autographed albums are all sold out.

Thank you for that, our country is indeed beautiful and there are so many much more amazing places in here! :heart: I sadly couldn't say the same for our government. :fail:

𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚢.

Archived