💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Chromatica is in stores & back cover leaked

dit

Featured Posts

ModernEcstasy

Okay, I’m not sure how I was found on Twitter, but I’ve had 2 people sending threats. One of them lives locally too. Wtf. 
I’m sorry I don’t want this going on. I’m gonna have to stop until it calms down. 

I will say that y’all won’t be disappointed with Free Woman and I listened to the intro to Sour Candy now too đŸ”„Â 

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HeavyPunkLover

Dog walking 

Partner Waiting

Why this sounds fishy? @ModernEcstasy 

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

Dexxx
1 hour ago, ModernEcstasy said:

She didn’t just take it đŸ€Ł

Her Boss allowed her to leave the money in advance as long as she puts the sale through first thing on Friday. I guess these things aren’t a big deal to some people.

Also, to people that are doubting me, I have no reason to lie. The album is released tomorrow night. 
If u don’t believe me, it doesn’t bother me. I have nothing to prove. I’ve already said that I’m not leaking anything, so if I get dragged, so be it :shrug:

Okay I believe you.

Now listen to Sour Candy and give us a review :woot:

All I ever wanted was đŸ…»đŸ…ŸđŸ†…đŸ…Ž

gypsy101
8 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

They already said, their sister works nightshift and took the album for him. She left an advance so technically she paid for it

still sounds maybe against the rules

ModernEcstasy
Just now, HeavyPunkLover said:

Dog walking 

Partner Waiting

Why this sounds fishy? @ModernEcstasy 

Who cares if it does?

I’ve never made any “wild” claims on here before and what would I have to gain from it? The album comes out in a day  

I said from the get go that I wouldn’t be sharing leaks, so I have no idea why people are perched!!!

ModernEcstasy
2 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

still sounds maybe against the rules

It is definitely against the rules. 
But I’ve Personally done nothing wrong. It was a gift and I’m not sharing anything (Too scared too anyway đŸ€Ł) 

HeavyPunkLover
1 minute ago, ModernEcstasy said:

Who cares if it does?

I’ve never made any “wild” claims on here before and what would I have to gain from it? The album comes out in a day  

I said from the get go that I wouldn’t be sharing leaks, so I have no idea why people are perched!!!

We don’t ask you to share leak. Just proof. Imagine how simple it could be. It could avoid all this mess. 

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

gypsy101
Just now, ModernEcstasy said:

But I’ve Personally done nothing wrong. It was a gift and I’m not sharing anything (Too scared too anyway đŸ€Ł) 

lol i guess that’s true.

please share a leak with us!

tylerjs
33 minutes ago, Rudz Xinc said:

We're free to moan and bitch about it tho. :trollga:

True, however the freedom to do so does not negate the embarrassing nature of your actions :trollga:

🇹đŸ‡ș🇧🇾 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

Aga Gydal

You don’t need to show us proof, it’s not that serious. If you want to share any details or impressions on the album then we’re all ears. To anyone who doesn’t believe them, just go do something else 

cjdamien
3 hours ago, dit said:

you're so poetic and pure :diane: you see all of this while my basic mind saw a Vag Canal :messga: embarrassing :messga: 

Meanwhile I thought it looked like a gaping butthole. But a pretty, kind one. 

10 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

You're a joke. You are trying to gain some two minute clout and attention. Log off and go play with your dog. It's embarassing. 

shoful

Has anyone seen the Target Edition? Is it The hardcover booklet one?

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

ALGAYDO

Y’all that used isn’t gonna risk getting in legal trouble just so a handful of gays can have a little leak :billie:

ThatSLAYGUY

Me sending my nieces to go to work at a music store so I too can be gifted a copy. 

girl cliff GIF

Archived