makes sense :toofunny: thank you lol!

sarahb
Just now, calmar said:

I already memorized the ROM URL :trollga:

Hide contents

but i'll click anyway for the stream :ally: 

Shh, you're ruining it, we gotta get those extra streams :vegas:

tylerjs

Some of y’all need to f***in chill out. Even if that person was lying you ain’t gonna do **** about it except b***h and moan until the full thing drops, and then you’ll forget and find something else stupid and trivial to worry about. Dumbass folks riled up about a CD. Embarrassing viola davis laughing GIF

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

ImTired
2 hours ago, Levine said:

It's just the back of that thing with pink liquid in it. Y'all sick for thinking at prolapsed anuses :rip:

I see intestines, ma'am. :laughga:

Rudz Xinc
3 minutes ago, soularpower said:

Some of y’all need to f***in chill out. Even if that person was lying you ain’t gonna do **** about it except b***h and moan until the full thing drops, and then you’ll forget and find something else stupid and trivial to worry about. Dumbass folks riled up about a CD. Embarrassing viola davis laughing GIF

We're free to moan and bitch about it tho. :trollga:

Look at those clowns

ModernEcstasy
29 minutes ago, GagaSTALLION said:

If you even leak a single thing twink, I will torture you and your entire family.

Don’t worry. No leaking here. 
In fact, some people are so F*cking rude about this. They don’t deserve to have it leaked. 

I can see why Gaga doesn’t visit the site anymore. 
I wrote that I have the album and less than an hour later, I’m getting threats (not you. I know it’s a joke) and am being harassed. 

This is my personal F*cking experience with the album. If people can’t wait 1 more day without being unnecessarily rude, then they need a Therapist. 

Oh and just to let everyone know, Babylon has been done dirty. (I thought this about RoM at first though). 

dit
3 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

In fact, some people are so F*cking rude about this. They don’t deserve to have it leaked. 

I wrote that I have the album and less than an hour later, I’m getting threats (not you. I know it’s a joke) and am being harassed. 

This is my personal F*cking experience with the album. If people can’t wait 1 more day without being unnecessarily rude, then they need a Therapist. 

Oh and just to let everyone know, Babylon has been done dirty. (I thought this about RoM at first though). 

i believe you and take your time with the record. <3

ShesAMess
2 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

You listened to it? What was your favorite? :pray:

Free my mind, ARTPOP

ModernEcstasy
Just now, dit said:

i believe you and take your time with the record. <3

Thank you. I’m waiting for my partner to get home and we will be listening to it in full and getting High. I cannot wait :hug:

Joe Iley
3 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

leaving the office GIF

Vitleysingur
5 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

Anything about Free GOD GA???

I believe you in this. If I ever have the chance to have one in advance, I will never share it here. So toxic.

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

Archived