Chromatica is in stores & back cover leaked

dit

Featured Posts

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ModernEcstasy
1 minute ago, lauria said:

imma stop giving you the attention you are seeking. pages ago u said u would stop talking about it and you're still here so byyyyyye go enjoy your album lol

Not actually spoken about the album since I said that!

Im here defending myself because people can’t act like adults. 

Ive been a member of GGD for years. Why would I want to make 1 tiny claim, for less than a day of “clout” from newbies like yourself 😂

GhettoFabulous

Some of you are childish entitled little cunts... please grow the **** up, like what is this behavior chile?:awkney::madge:

Lol there’s always someone who claims they have something early, aren’t sharing for personal reasons and supposedly don’t want that attention...despite clearly engaging for the opposite. Y’all. It’s just a matter time at this point. If it’s not this person sharing it’ll be someone else. And in less than two days the album is ours and their little pedestal disappears. Just hang in there. 👀.

Just your above average old lady who loves Target and Sushi.

VTV
17 minutes ago, Kermit the frog said:

So it's gonna leak tonight. I'm ready with my pinacolada.

ALL I NEED from Gaga is at least ONE CHORUS to slay me to the moon and back. At least one song.

There'll be at least 3 dont worry

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

BloodyM

Hermes just sent me an email saying my vinyl is in transit and that I should receive it tomorrow between 10am - 12pm! 

Royksopp
6 minutes ago, Troy said:

Lol there’s always someone who claims they have something early, aren’t sharing for personal reasons and supposedly don’t want that attention...despite clearly engaging for the opposite. Y’all. It’s just a matter time at this point. If it’s not this person sharing it’ll be someone else. And in less than two days the album is ours and their little pedestal disappears. Just hang in there. 👀.

yup. they're just attention seeking while having no album 

Modern Ecstasy2
9 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

Not actually spoken about the album since I said that!

Im here defending myself because people can’t act like adults. 

Ive been a member of GGD for years. Why would I want to make 1 tiny claim, for less than a day of “clout” from newbies like yourself 😂

Sometimes it’s easier to just let things go, and disengage rather than continue running in circles trying to defend yourself against people who will never hear or accept what you have to say.

You said what you said, and I don’t think you need to keep defending yourself. Maybe just walk away from the thread?

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

ear condom

tumblr_inline_nt780nGAa31ts1va1_500.gif

skedaddleBItCh

Close the thread pls

It's toxic

🇵🇭༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽🇵🇭

johnmonster
4 hours ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

!!!!!!~‘/@:$;$ IT LOOKS LIKE A PROLAPSED A$SH*LE

THIS! I just can't :trollga:

River

I don't understand the hysteria, it's either gonna be leaked today because of stores breaking street date or tomorrow because NZ is gonna get it already and they usually leak everything.. so that's it guy, just enjoy it and stream when it's official.. but we are getting chromatica.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

gypsy101
1 hour ago, ModernEcstasy said:

Once again, I have made no wild claims except for having the album 2 days early as a gift. 
I’m done posting. I said I’d be listening in a few hours with my partner when he is home. 

The majority can’t even wait that long without being absolute C*nts? I am a grown man with a job and a life to live. Just because u are impatient as f*ck, doesn’t mean I don’t have things to get on with. 

what does you having a job have anything to do with it lol you aren’t at work right now

i support and believe you though!

Archived