Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Billie Eilish teases new music

alsemanche

Featured Posts

alsemanche
4 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

it’s a joke close the thesaurus next time you post 

Maybe your comment was a joke but there are endless other ones and I doubt the entirety of them is joking. We all know Billie is despised here because it's #cool and #edgy to hate on her apparently

Soft, soothing, and succulent

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blastertoyo
26 minutes ago, POPARTHD said:

PM PT: "Night, Pacific Standard Time":rip:

Pop My P*ssy Tomorrow

please enlighten me to death

IcePrincess

I lost interest in her very quickly. I can't even explain why. I love the first EP and part of the album, but I don't find myself interested anymore

SpamMusubi

attack battle GIF

BILLIe NO let us have our moment

Sushi is my one true passion

Leoj305
3 minutes ago, Economy said:

Billie was a little kid when Gaga was at her peak. She's not her generations artist. 

It's easy for her to not think about Gaga and simply never mention her for that reason if she isn't a fan

For me, any artist that was popular before 2005 I only think about or listen to if im actually a fan otherwise I barely acknowledge their existence :billie:... But it doesn't mean I hate them

She Stanned bieber at his peak, who was known to say things like “it’s just and egg I don’t get it” and had blank face look when 2011 gaga did joe calderone. 

i’m not saying she hates her, I’m saying she doesn’t seem to like her at least publicly. 

alsemanche
2 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Okay so I must have caught the pm pt one right before she deleted it afhjasfs 9 MORE MINUTES THEN

Chromatography
2 minutes ago, catsandlabneh said:

Maybe your comment was a joke but there are endless other ones and I doubt the entirety of them is joking. We all know Billie is despised here because it's #cool and #edgy to hate on her apparently

i was just trying to do a clever ariana reference but i suppose it fell flat :noparty:

alsemanche
Just now, Leoj305 said:

She Stanned bieber at his peak, who was known to say things like “it’s just and egg I don’t get it” and had blank face look when 2011 gaga did joe calderone. 

i’m not saying she hates her, I’m saying she doesn’t seem to like her at least publicly. 

Okay and? Not everyone has to love Gaga lmao. It's fine if she doesn't, it doesn't mean we hate Billie because she doesn't publicly worship your favs

alsemanche
1 minute ago, Chromatography said:

i was just trying to do a clever ariana reference but i suppose it fell flat :noparty:

I don't like Ariana's music so I would never get it :bradley:

Leoj305
1 minute ago, catsandlabneh said:

Okay and? Not everyone has to love Gaga lmao. It's fine if she doesn't, it doesn't mean we hate Billie because she doesn't publicly worship your favs

Cool no one said anything of the sort. 

All I said was she doesn't seem to like Gaga so she would release. 

Chromatography
Just now, catsandlabneh said:

I don't like Ariana's music so I would never get it :bradley:

girl that’s the name of one of her smash songs and her most recent album :bradley:

alsemanche
1 minute ago, Chromatography said:

girl that’s the name of one of her smash songs and her most recent album :bradley:

SEE I CAN'T NAME EITHER OF THESE THINGS

OKAY wait i know thank you next it just didn't click with me BYE

alsemanche

UPDATE: it's not new music, but a short film

Economy
9 minutes ago, Leoj305 said:

Now we know how Katy feels when Gaga keeps ignoring her tweets about her and literally like never spoke about her biggest competition lol

Gaga not only publicly payed her dust but never responded to direct engagement from Katy which is worse :enigma:

Archived