opinion

Sour Candy Anime Film

TheJoanneHat

Featured Posts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
L E O

As much as I like the idea of an animated clip for Chromatica, if you're in a song with BLACKPINK, you're SHOOTING a proper music video with BUDGET. That's how things are, and I won't accept otherwise. 
giphy.gif

Helix

Even though we don't know what Sour Candy sounds like I NEED a video for it like... hopefully they can find some way to get it done, it'd be such a missed opportunity if not 

elijahfan
3 minutes ago, TheJoanneHat said:

ok I just discovered this with your replies

i - :bradley:

Except here, the artistic decision was probably due to Britney being an unpredictable mess during this era :awkney:

elijahfan

If there's really no way for them to shoot an actual video, that would be the most original way to do it. Totally here for it.

TheJoanneHat

I know everyone saw those already, but imagine a whole video with those aesthetics + real solo footage

Aussie
23 minutes ago, mister max said:

She definetly can, all she will need to do in korea is stay 2 weeks in quarantine and then she can do whatever she wants there

Cause she had nothing else to do than spend 2 weeks in quarantine while rolling out a new album and era

SCHEISSEMONTRE

Eh....I rather have her fly too South Korea and film 

Mychal

pop ate my heart
48 minutes ago, TheJoanneHat said:

Yeah but wouldn't it be too complicated in terms of logistics ?

It's a whole organization : dancers, make ups artists, fashion etc...

I was thinking she could arrange all that in South Korea.. like all korean fashion, set designers, dancers, etc and only her and a small team would travel. Too complicated right?

Edit: this was already answered, thank yall 

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

FaeMonster

Id love to see it one day for Gaga I feel its one ave shes never really explored yet. Just not with Sour Candy tho, I wanna see dancing! But Like Interstella 5555 anime aesthetic for a video one day would be dope :

RabbitHeart

I would LOVE an animated mv from her but only if all the era's visuals are done in the aesthetic. Like, I'd want a series of animated videos.

Franch Toast
30 minutes ago, pop ate my heart said:

I was thinking she could arrange all that in South Korea.. like all korean fashion, set designers, dancers, etc and only her and a small team would travel. Too complicated right?

Edit: this was already answered, thank yall 

I was curious, so I looked at the website for the US Embassy & Consulate in Korea. 

https://kr.usembassy.gov/022420-covid-19-information/

IMPORTANT UPDATE FOR U.S. TRAVELERS TO SOUTH KOREA: Effective as of April 1st, the Republic of Korea’s Ministry of Health and Welfare (MOHW) imposed a mandatory 14-day quarantine for ALL inbound passengers.  Most foreign travelers on short-term travel will be required to quarantine at a government-designated facility at their own expense for 14 days (this includes U.S. citizens traveling on 90 day visa free travel and short-term visa holders).  The facility will cost approximately 100 U.S. dollars per night.  Passengers that fall into this category will be required to sign a release form from the ROK agreeing to these conditions prior to boarding the plane.  If the passenger refuses to sign the form, they will be denied boarding. Details about the quarantine facility and a copy of the release form are available on the Embassy of the Republic of Korea in the USA website.   

Some U.S. citizens traveling to South Korea for diplomatic, business, humanitarian, or, academic reasons may be exempt from self-quarantine requirements but will require pre-approved waiver from a Korean Embassy or Consulate in the United States prior to traveling.

Korean health authorities have indicated that all passengers will be required to download and respond to daily questions via a Self-Diagnosis Mobile App for 14 days. Those who violate the self-quarantine order may be subject to a fine, arrest, or deportation.  Passengers who are unable to download the mobile app must provide a valid phone number and address in Korea to facilitate daily health monitoring by local government officials. 

As the State Department has already advised U.S. citizens to avoid all international travel due to the global impact of COVID-19, please take these new screening procedures into account before you decide to continue with your travel plans to the Republic of Korea. 

Unless she and her team could get a quarantine exemption, they'd essentially be wasting 2 weeks. If they're quarantined in government-designated facilities, I doubt she'd have much space to do promo during that time. Furthermore, it's quite risky, as depending on what happens in the world with the virus, she could end up stuck in South Korea, and who's to say SK won't have more outbreaks while she's there? But we can dream. Heck, I'd love to escape to a safer country right now if I had access to a private aircraft. 

She/Her/Hers

Fanta

I think it would be a great idea to have one released soon because you know Blinks will be streaming that song nonstop, and maybe a real video in the future if the song has potential.

However, animation is very expensive especially if it’s beautifully done so I wouldn’t get my hopes up too much.

mister max
8 hours ago, Aussie said:

Cause she had nothing else to do than spend 2 weeks in quarantine while rolling out a new album and era

It's not like she is going out anyway :billie: not sure why she can't record her little interviews in SK

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Archived