Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

ROM Chorus

kostauventura

Featured Posts

kostauventura

So  on thursday when it first leaked, why were everyone saying it didnt have a chorus? like... its one of the best  gaa chorus in a long long time, and the production specfically there is the best part of the song, thoughts?

Rain On Me GIF by Lady Gaga

Has more of a chorus than SL and Free Woman, FW being the least inspiring or my least favourite chorus 🤷🏼‍♂️ ROM has a massive anthemic chorus, who on earth said that

kostauventura
2 minutes ago, Rio said:

Has more of a chorus than SL and Free Woman, FW being the least inspiring or my least favourite chorus 🤷🏼‍♂️ ROM has a massive anthemic chorus, who on earth said that

I saw many users complaining how it didnt have a chorus... i heard the snippet that first leaked like a month ago and i wasnt THAT excited for rain on me, but she scalped me periodt. ROM was that song, so im also expecting the final production for free woman to elevate the song like they did with rain on me

Putang Ina Mo

ROM has a chorus.

SL doesn't have an actual chorus but it has a danceable beat in the place of its "chorus" that makes up for the lack of chorus.

FW literally does not have a chorus. It's "chorus" is literally anticlimactic until she belts-out "I'M A FREE WOMAAAAN" near the end.

my username says it all 🇵🇭

Cookie Tookie

This website literally does not know what a chorus is apparently. Every song we’ve heard so far has a chorus. A song doesn’t need to have a Bad Romance esque anthemic chorus for it to be considered a chorus. 

Bobbylon

Free woman so far is my least favorite track. Like it has nothing, no real chorus and the only good thing is be be be free free free free line 

on topic, I think Rain on me has everything every single gay ever needed chorus pre chorus post chorus f*ck me chorus, deepthroat chorus, wet chorus, dry chorus  etc

Gagz

It has a chorus, but calling it the best chorus she’s written in a long time? I don’t know about that. :triggered:

kostauventura
9 minutes ago, Gagz said:

It has a chorus, but calling it the best chorus she’s written in a long time? I don’t know about that. :triggered:

Im talking about the melody and catchiness, yes is different from choruses like bad romance and judas which i consider some of her bests,  but that doesnt make her music automatically bad

Archived