Werk

Featured Posts

Delulu Rogers

🙄🙄🙄 cancelled culture is so toxic and unnecessary

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kattys

Ooooh I can’t wait until people finally watch Tropic Thunder :billie: But RDJ was so good that they won’t recognize :billie: I’m tired of this cancel culture, people are bored. Go to school or something, improve world around you not sit on twitter...

Franch Toast

I’m no fan of blackface, but where was the outrage when it actually happened? And Jimmy Kimmel has also worn blackface, so are we cancelling him too?

She/Her/Hers

FlopSlurper
4 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

The TSwift one confused me. He said she had a really long back (which is neither an insult nor a compliment; it’s just a statement) and Fallon laughed because that’s such a bizarre thing to say (and he laughs at everything). I’m not his most ardent supporter but that just seemed like a reach to say body shaming lol

he's saying she doesn't have an ass.

Kattys
2 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

I’m no fan of blackface, but where was the outrage when it actually happened? And Jimmy Kimmel has also worn blackface, so are we cancelling him too?

Yes, you must remember that earth is cancelled too :vegas:

MonsterPaws
9 minutes ago, Economy said:

55 hours actually :enigma:

47 Hours here :woot:

At least that's what the GGD timer says. I guess it's based on the local midnight release.

Aphrodizy26

Y’all need to stop tryingn to use white chicks as a rebuttal for black face because thats such a tired ass reach :interestinga:

Pennywise

Did someone really try to equate "white face (lmao)" with blackface up there, I- :air:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

derpmonster

Ok I was gonna say "cmon, twitter tries to trend just any XisOverParty" but this one's actually bad.

Why do people do dumb **** like this :madge:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Lady Ganja
1 hour ago, Economy said:

55 hours actually :enigma:

38 now in new zealand. ACTUALLY

Lady Ganja

Economy
3 minutes ago, chromadicka said:

38 now in new zealand. ACTUALLY

I thought it came out all at once into the world tho and that more advanced timezones would just get it later :emma:

not Chromatica
1 hour ago, catdiva said:

apparently 6ix9ine is only 24 but he literally looks 40 with them crows feet and dentures

69 be like

spl5017437_001-e1534852883720.jpg

Lady Ganja
18 minutes ago, Economy said:

I thought it came out all at once into the world tho and that more advanced timezones would just get it later :emma:

Albums always comes out at midnight in every country. So NZ is getting it 16 prior to usa for example

Lady Ganja

Economy
24 minutes ago, chromadicka said:

Albums always comes out at midnight in every country. So NZ is getting it 16 prior to usa for example

Oh. I would have thought they didn't do that fearing leaks 

Archived