Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Youtuber straight up bullies Mariah Carey

RadioIsOurs

Featured Posts

Luna Lovegood
10 minutes ago, ***goys said:

Overly-sensitive and insecure stans proving how retarded they are once again. Vicious doxxing happening when someone dislikes a song you like? Imagine how retarded and delusional you must be to justify this behavior. You dumb****s need to realize that celebrities don’t even know you exist, only the artist benefits since they can wield their brainwashed fans as a weapon against any criticism. Some people need a new hobby. 

People pick celebs to stan as if they are picking a character in an RPG (role playing game). They see their choice of which celebs to stan as an extension of themselves because they have this image of themselves that they want to project to others. They become identities, and we all know how vigorously people will defend their own identities.

You guys treat them like untouchable gods or objects belonging to everyone, but when they show themselves for being flawed humans like the rest of us you discard them.

You guys have mental issues. 

Lmao that’s literally you in the video 😭😭

luna’s advocate

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RadioIsOurs
3 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

It really won't... So far all your thread has taught me is how horrible her fanbase is and how out of touch you are 

Btw I've edited my previous post, but anways I don't think there'll be any point in us arguing over terminology or my reasons over sharing a video.

So i guess the bottom line i'll be leaving here is just don't be a hateful person, fan or not. Use that energy to better ourselves.

HausOfMark

The likes explain it. Give it a thumbs down and move on. 

-Mark

Luna Lovegood

He sucks lmao 

luna’s advocate

Daylight Jokers

Him acting like a vocal coach is hilarious to me. It's so pretentious. Did Mimi pee on his cereal? 

Imagine if he did this with Gaga. His account would be gone by now. :billie:

Kitana

does mariah care for his floppy ass? no :firega:

You will learn respect!

Giorno Giovanna
30 minutes ago, ***goys said:

Overly-sensitive and insecure stans proving how retarded they are once again. Vicious doxxing happening when someone dislikes a song you like? Imagine how retarded and delusional you must be to justify this behavior. You dumb****s need to realize that celebrities don’t even know you exist, only the artist benefits since they can wield their brainwashed fans as a weapon against any criticism. Some people need a new hobby. 

People pick celebs to stan as if they are picking a character in an RPG (role playing game). They see their choice of which celebs to stan as an extension of themselves because they have this image of themselves that they want to project to others. They become identities, and we all know how vigorously people will defend their own identities.

You guys treat them like untouchable gods or objects belonging to everyone, but when they show themselves for being flawed humans like the rest of us you discard them.

You guys have mental issues. 

bruh, that post could literally scald some people on ggd and on (stan)twitter

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

blackpink

if anything this says more about how he’s projecting whatever negative energy he’s harbouring internally by ripping into an accomplished woman such as Mariah like this :rip: it’s so obvious he has a personal problem with her or something and is taking it out on her in the video  

by all means have an opinion, but Mariah has given a lot to music and doesn’t deserve to be treated like the worst thing ever just because she isn’t in her vocal prime. she sounds FINE in the clip and does not deserve to be constantly compared to how she used to sound

Knife

I hate that vocal deterioration is a thing. Mariah Carey's voice in her prime was unmatched. :noparty:

Giorno Giovanna
1 hour ago, LGs LM said:

This guy is Obsessed.mp3 with her.

okay having an opinion is one thing, but that is almost bullying to some extent. why does he feel the need to bash someone's career? maybe cause he has no career himself? 

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

Daylight Jokers
1 minute ago, Giorno Giovanna said:

okay having an opinion is one thing, but that is almost bullying to some extent. why does he feel the need to bash someone's career? maybe cause he has no career himself? 

If you look at his stories, it gets worse.

vixdean

I honestly think popular culture is becoming more and more toxic.

People in general are horrible and mean to each other online just for the sake of it. It's all about dragging others, rivalries, competitiveness. 

I think Gaga's kindness message couldn't be more relevant in this day and age.

Aphrodizy26

I love musical theatre so much but musical theatre people tend to be hateful towards pop singers and their runs (specifically what he keeps ranting about) because they can’t do it themselves. This reeks of insecurity and projection and i don’t know why but maybe even some misogyny 

edit however i also hate everytime u eff ay gees have a qualm w someone y’all have to call them fat and ugly. That’s not cool :laughga:

Archived