Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Chromatica's iTunes reviews being boicoted

SAMSVQ

Featured Posts

ThisGuyTony

Imagine if these teenagers put the same kind of effort towards their school work or doing something productive...

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PAPA911
3 minutes ago, Hydrangea said:

So many kpop stans are just awful people 

And then they wonder why people shy away from and avoid Kpop as a whole. 

31 minutes ago, AlwaysLoveGaga said:

I mean there was nothing else Kayla_SLT could say

This was good :ally:

Putang Ina Mo

I'm pretty sure GP aren't dumb enough to purchase an album with an automatic negative review on it. 

tenor.gif

my username says it all 🇵🇭

beaublue
8 minutes ago, Rudz Xinc said:

They should change their system, it can only be rated by people who actually buy the album.

I’ve been saying this ever since BTS fans became a thing. Honestly I’m just gonna go rate the album 5 stars & rate that August-D album 1. I’m over taking the high road with kpop stans.

DiamondAngel

Me: wow I can’t believe they’re dedicating to their lives to that, how sad, what losers, they need to find something else to do

Also me: *streams ROM literally 24/7 to get it to number 1, practically lives on GGD in quarantine, checks the Chromatica countdown a million times a day* 

gabeoz
28 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Can yall report to iTunes for this situation?

Yes ^ Fake reviews can be reported as far as im aware.

Reject False Icons

Oh I missed some teenage fan base wars, don’t take it too seriously. I haven’t seen it since 2012 :ladyhaha::ladyhaha:

There’s no impact in that. Few people buy on iTunes and even fewer read the reviews, this is just hilarious for itself :laughga:

Delulu Rogers

How do you rate it? I follow the link and see no option to rate nor do I see the reviews 

LilyLark

Childish and dumb. Stan culture is so toxic....I'm surprised Apple still lets this happen, tho.

I do kind of worry that they'll start an Arianaisover or Gagaisover thing and drag up old drama (even if its all been previously exposed), since entertainment news journos write up twitter trends for some dumb reason nowadays. I said this on another post, but I've already seen some bring up R. Kelly & fans engage...which just makes it worse. The girls don't need to deal with that kind of press/sh*t.

rasclautmangos

I had no idea people even pay attention to iTunes like that.

S0436

When the album actually comes out it will be 4.5/5 average comfortably like most iTunes albums

Archived