💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

ROM backlash from queer people on my Facebook feed

Jakkusan

Featured Posts

Jakkusan

I’m sorta perplexed by the amount of negativity about Rain On Me I’m seeing on my Facebook feed from people who I wouldn’t have thought even cared about Gaga or Ari (mainly queer acquaintances who seem to be flaunting how un-mainstream they are by disliking the song).

Why do they care and why do they have the need to sh*t on the song? No one is forcing it on them?? 

I find it really frustrating and kinda just sad. Music is MUSIC! It’s subjective and we’re all allowed to enjoy it in our own way. ROM isn’t a revolutionary song. But it’s fun and joyous and makes us feel good. 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Creyk

What are they saying? Like what is their problem with the song?

Jakkusan
3 minutes ago, Creyk said:

What are they saying? Like what is their problem with the song?

Basically just saying it’s basic. Why do they not just ignore it? I don’t get it. 

not Chromatica

Because they are insecure in their own sense of identity so they feel like they're strengthening it by shitting on Gaga / Ari / the song. I'm like... if it's not for you, maybe just move on?

Jakkusan
Just now, LGs LM said:

They can seethe while we dance. :billie:

Exactly! I keep imagining them as the dull, depressed people in the smokers area complaining about the night and we’re the people taking our shirts off and sweating on the dance floor. 

Skabi

personally i have 0 problems with people not liking this song or any song, i mean taste is something personal after all. but some tend to think that disliking something vocally is a personality trait which is... sad to say the least :billie:

for example a guy made about 4 insta stories dissing ROM and then he posted a poll asking if people liked it and it went something like 92% did like it and 8% didnt so after a few hours he deleted the story im--- tenor.gif?itemid=11091881

tylerjs
1 minute ago, Azor Ahai said:

The same thing is happening here 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAnyxT0HQl-DCIqpdiXFZukflPFqtW_q0lmdgI0/

Half the people HATE IT half love it. It's a controversial release let'st just say that :billie:

At least haters will stream it to show people how "bad" it is , so we won :legend:

Don't forget to buy & stream the song :legend: 

I wouldn’t say controversial per say, I mean compared to something like Judas where people were divided based on their literal perceptions of morality :billie:

But you’re right, it’s very polarized. I think people just love to hate pop music. There’s those with taste, and those without. Be the former :huntyga:

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

Daylight Jokers

Those are the same gays that will be like, "man, Rain On Me was such an iconic collaboration." in ten years while trashing a new song from Gaga.

Jakkusan

Sorry for posting this semi-negative thread btw... I really just want to enjoy the joyous moment ROM has brought and just enjoy the release of Chromatica. 

Archived