💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Can you believe...

not Chromatica

Featured Posts

not Chromatica

... that in 2 days we'll be getting the album we've been waiting for for 3 years? All this time wondering where's LG6 and if it even exists...  and now we're finally getting it! I want you to say 'LG6' to yourself. Say it as many times as you'd like (that won't summon the leak, tho, so don't get your hopes up) and tell me what's your first association. Mine is all the Fridays in the past year we've spent hoping for a surprise drop or at least an announcement, to no avail. It's the pregnancy tweet. It's guessing how the album would sound judging by the respective styles of her known collaborators. I never would have imagined it to be a predominantly house record, that's for sure. I was expecting something way to the experimental techno side. It's the 'WHERE'S LG6?' meme. It's realizing how little we actually knew about it. Thinking how surreal it would feel calling it anything other than LG6 & finally having the actual name now. And it feels even more surreal how fast 'Chromatica' has clicked with me, making the era of the generic acronym feel like a fever dream. So, what do you think about when you hear 'LG6'?

CautiousLurker

When I hear LG6 I think about LG7 :flutter:

Prostitute Barbie

I think about how I really convinced myself she was about to drop a surprise album called Enigma when the residency first started :selena:

herassisfamous
11 minutes ago, Chromatica said:

what's your first association.

The photoshoot she did with Eli, now that was sumn

All we need is love

Delusional
2 minutes ago, herassisfamous said:

The photoshoot she did with Eli, now that was sumn

And we all thought it was a countdown or smth then it turned out it was a scrapped enigma concept :selena:

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

Divine

Well, I remember that instrumental in the Haus Labs video as a clue "Bobby, we're using the song". As we all know, it's for Babylon. As much as I am excited for Chromatica,

Spoiler

I am more excited on imagining normal life again, I hate this pandemic so much :cryga:

"And I still love you even if I can't see you anymore."

herassisfamous
Just now, DeIusional said:

And we all thought it was a countdown or smth then it turned out it was a scrapped enigma concept :selena:

Oh wait, idk about this one, do tell...

All we need is love

Delusional

This isn’t LG6 but I remember for LG5 everyone thought it was going to be called Chaos Angel and it was a disco album :rip: I still love the concept though 

Sneaky Oliver

My first association would be spending so many time here on GGD speculating and anticipating about the album we knew absolutely nothing about 

I joined here after Joanne era in 2017 to keep up with the SuperBowl news and for most of the time ever since then GGD was my only company! 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Delusional
Just now, herassisfamous said:

Oh wait, idk about this one, do tell...

I’m not sure if that was definitely it but it was to do with the Vegas residency planning and everyone was mad we got the current enigma and not the concept photo shoot thing that she posted 

Head Empty

What's surprising to me is that the wait for this album didn't seem long at all compared to her previous records. For BTW, ARTPOP, Joanne and ASIB I'd be counting the days months in advance. But now we just suddenly got here, even with the delay :bradley:

herassisfamous
Just now, Why am I on GGD said:

What's surprising to me is that the wait for this album didn't seem long at all compared to her previous records. For previous albums I'd be counting the days months in advance, but now it just suddenly got here, even with the delay :bradley:

Well, I mean nothing feels long to the veterans that've been present in the ARTPOP drought. SO much teasing and so much waiting. Not hearing from her for months.

All we need is love

Delusional
Just now, Why am I on GGD said:

What's surprising to me is that the wait for this album didn't seem long at all compared to her previous records. For previous albums I'd be counting the days months in advance, but now it just suddenly got here, even with the delay :bradley:

I feel the complete opposite :rip: I enjoyed C2C between ARTPOP and Joanne and then between Joanne (her best era) and Chromatica we had ASIB which was nice at the end but during the start it was so boring and we just wanted LG6 :air:

sarahb
4 minutes ago, DeIusional said:

This isn’t LG6 but I remember for LG5 everyone thought it was going to be called Chaos Angel and it was a disco album :rip: I still love the concept though 

And LG4 was gonna be Private in Public or Element of Crime and be about the decay of the blonde popstar :rip:

Delusional
2 minutes ago, sarahb said:

And LG4 was gonna be Private in Public or Element of Crime and be about the decay of the blonde popstar :rip:

Now what in the hell :air:

Archived