đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga Will Be On TheProjectTV this Sunday!

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

Original Diva
Just now, sarahb said:

She didn't say it'd be for this album though :green:

I know... Hopefully she comes here. 

excuse me no

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sarahb
Just now, He8MyHeart said:

That was a really great interview. But coming back to Aus - I'll believe that when I see it. We've been burned before.

I still remember when she told Kyle and Jackie O that 'of course I'll be coming to Australia!' for Joanne

Still waiting :nails:

sarahb
2 minutes ago, Linus Gaga said:

well i was right they were talking about a star is born more than Rain On Me :derpga:

Well ARUTW did knock off ROM from #1 on iTunes :billie:

He8MyHeart
2 minutes ago, sarahb said:

I still remember when she told Kyle and Jackie O that 'of course I'll be coming to Australia!' for Joanne

Still waiting :nails:

Yep, still hurts tbh. 

derpmonster

I think this is the biggest pop era for her in a while, so it will make sense to go to a lot of countries.

2 minutes ago, He8MyHeart said:

Yep, still hurts tbh. 

I identify @sarahb from her avatar and you have a picture of gaga with the same hair color and i was so confused for a second I was like "why is she talking to herself on GGD" :air:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

sarahb
2 minutes ago, He8MyHeart said:

Yep, still hurts tbh. 

I remember being in denial like 'well she wouldn't say it with such confidence if she wasn't going to come, she'd just say she'd love to come and leave it at that'

oops :flop:

sarahb
2 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

I think this is the biggest pop era for her in a while, so it will make sense to go to a lot of countries.

I identify @sarahb from her avatar and you have a picture of gaga with the same hair color and i was so confused for a second I was like "why is she talking to herself on GGD" :air:

So if I ever **** up and want people to not recognise me, I just gotta change my avatar, got it :vegas:

Occasionally I've thought about changing it but I've had it for so long I figured people use it to identify me, plus I'm just lazy :sweat:

Linus Gaga
5 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

OMG YASSS Sydney Monster Hall !!!! I have never seen her, but i am glad i have been to the iconic monster hall venue:worship2:

Hit me a message and say hi !

sarahb
1 minute ago, Linus Gaga said:

OMG YASSS Sydney Monster Hall !!!! I have never seen her, but i am glad i have been to the iconic monster hall venue:worship2:

It's what made me a fan so it's why I chose it as an avatar :pawsup:

I wonder if Gaga would do stadiums here? She'd have to go between about November to February if she did though because of NRL/AFL. Also after the Artrave her team might wanna play it safe and stick to arenas :sweat:

Roxanne

promo is promo but I really don't care about virtual interviews  from home :triggered:

Linus Gaga
2 minutes ago, sarahb said:

It's what made me a fan so it's why I chose it as an avatar :pawsup:

I wonder if Gaga would do stadiums here? She'd have to go between about November to February if she did though because of NRL/AFL. Also after the Artrave her team might wanna play it safe and stick to arenas :sweat:

Maybe? I heard that the ANZ Stadium is going to rebuild soon.

I am in ACT, I hope she comes here. Her last visit was 2010 march for monster ball and celebrated her birthday here. (I was not in ACT that time tho)

Gagas lil monster

Can someone comfort me. Did you practically say the Chromatica Ball will come to Australia?

With Peace and love

sarahb
Just now, Linus Gaga said:

Maybe? I heard that the ANZ Stadium is going to rebuild soon.

I am in ACT, I hope she comes here. Her last visit was 2010 march for monster ball and celebrated her birthday here. (I was not in ACT that time tho)

I heard they scrapped the upgrade. Honestly at this stage I'll take any show in any Australian city :giveup: 

Linus Gaga
Just now, Gagas lil monster said:

Can someone comfort me. Did you practically say the Chromatica Ball will come to Australia?

"I will be there"

her Will = her Soon 

sarahb
7 minutes ago, Gagas lil monster said:

"I can't wait to come back to Australia"

I'm pessimistic though I won't believe anything until an official date is announced since she's said similar things before. 

Here's exactly what she said

Archived