đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Chromatica midnight local time release

MiQuenDroid

Featured Posts

herassisfamous

wait, i'm confusion (long time I didn't use that lol). So are we gonna hear leaks as soon as it is midnight in New Zealand? NZ MONSTERS DON'T LEAK IT

Spoiler

Just kidding, leak it like a 70 year old bussy. It doesn't count.

All we need is love

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HeavyPunkLover

VPN SET TO JAPAN!

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

mdance4life

None of this makes sense and I doubt it’s true. Am I correct in guessing that when it is released in New Zealand, it will be 7:00am on Thursday here in California? And obviously at that point the songs and clips will be spreading online like butter on toast

something is fishy about that concept.

Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like bananas.

MiQuenDroid
11 minutes ago, herassisfamous said:

wait, i'm confusion (long time I didn't use that lol). So are we gonna hear leaks as soon as it is midnight in New Zealand? NZ MONSTERS DON'T LEAK IT

Hide contents

Just kidding, leak it like a 70 year old bussy. It doesn't count.

Yes... It will be Friday in NZ in 46 hours and a half...

All I ever wanted was love...

MiQuenDroid
3 minutes ago, mdance4life said:

at that point the songs and clips will be spreading online like an STD at a Midwest gay bar?

Are you serious??? We don't need your homophobia here.

All I ever wanted was love...

herassisfamous
1 minute ago, MiQuenDroid said:

Yes... It will be Friday in NZ in 46 hours and a half...

It's basically here :messga:

All we need is love

ZiggyZiggs
3 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

2 and a half days... 60 hours :nooo:

King of maths Picasso

mdance4life
1 hour ago, MiQuenDroid said:

Are you serious??? We don't need your homophobia here.

My apologies. As a gay man myself, I retract my statement. 🙏

Skabi
4 hours ago, iCpro said:

Love being in New Zealand because we get to hear the album first, only 50 hours to go :ally:

DF8e.gif

Prostitute Barbie
1 hour ago, HeavyPunkLover said:

VPN SET TO JAPAN!

Is it okay for us to do this I mean the stream still counts right :ohwell:

HeavyPunkLover
22 minutes ago, BrownEyess said:

Is it okay for us to do this I mean the stream still counts right :ohwell:

Not for you but:

I bought 7 albums. I don’t do stream. I buy things. It’s better for the artist. 

The Album Award counts album sales, song sales and on-demand audio and/or video song streams at the formula of 1,500 on-demand audio and/or video song streams = 10 track sales = 1 album sale.

(source: RIAA)

Under the current system, it takes 150 streamsof a song to count as the equivalent of a traditional, old-school sale. Under the new one, that number is 100 for paid streams and 600 for free streams.

(source: Rolling Stones) 

Imagine having to stream 300hours (12days) of RAIN ON ME with a paying account (1800hours/75 days for a free account) 

Those streaming Rain On Me 24h/24h since release they don’t even count as a copy sold. 

Disclaimer: BUY THINGS of you want to support an artist. 

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

BleepBloop
2 hours ago, mdance4life said:

None of this makes sense and I doubt it’s true. Am I correct in guessing that when it is released in New Zealand, it will be 7:00am on Thursday here in California? And obviously at that point the songs and clips will be spreading online like butter on toast

something is fishy about that concept.

Yes, it is true and it's something that's been happening for years now. It's nothing crazy if you acknowledge that the US isn't the center of the universe:ohwell:

elijahfan

Gaga doesn't have to confirm or announce anything, albums have always been out midnight local time and there's absolutely no reason this should change now.

mdance4life
47 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

Yes, it is true and it's something that's been happening for years now. It's nothing crazy if you acknowledge that the US isn't the center of the universe:ohwell:

Obviously I can acknowledge that, if you can acknowledge that her label and everything is based out of California. 

I guess I just haven’t noticed that albums were released out in that fashion sometimes. My thinking was that one specific time might be easier than the rest? Anyways, that’s why I brought it up. No need to be so saucy.

Hausofalexandru

Wait... im confused. So some countries hear it first? I would imagine it would release at Midnight (New York time) which would be at 9pm my time. That’s been like that for rain on me and other singles. Are albums different. It’s been awhile since I’ve been anticipating an album from gaga so I forget. Help me. What’s happening. 

Archived