💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The visuals for Chromatica

warhol killer

Featured Posts

warhol killer

I don't know if this has been posted or discussed before, but after seeing the first 2 music videos she has for Chromatica, it's purely dance, and it really fits with the "reclaiming of the dance floor" concept she has for the album. And, with the collaboration with BLACKPINK, which is obviously a very well known group that does choreography, I feel like future videos would have scenes that are heavy in dancing, and not much on the storyline.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47134572678e89149733

Would you be here for future music videos for Chromatica to be heavily packed with dance scenes? I'd be here for it.

warhol killer ✮ GAGAÂč⁔

ThisBitch

ROM is her best mv ever, so yeah I'm here for it! SL is a love/hate thing but that's because it's shot on IPhone and the set doesn't change.

ROM just slays and we need more of that cyberpunk/nature theme 

Frivolero

I wanted more of a storyline tbh

Im still grateful for the ROM video

I love the metaphor of the knife alluding to her hip pain and the whole rain on me message of alcoholism and heartbreak

But idk am I the only one who wanted an extended metaphor into a storyline? like she could have explained the story of the ROM video like (marry the night, Alejandro, GUY video) :oops: and a continuation or some sort 

ear condom
10 minutes ago, Frivolero said:

who wanted an extended metaphor into a storyline? like she could have explained the story of the ROM video like (marry the night, Alejandro, GUY video) :oops: and a continuation or some sort 

tenor.gif?itemid=9040696

yes that's what made her MV so special back in the days ! 

Frivolero
5 hours ago, ear condom said:

tenor.gif?itemid=9040696

yes that's what made her MV so special back in the days ! 

eggzactly :teehee:

mezzanine

SL: i'm gonna pass on that one

ROM: probably her best/top 3 video of her entire career

imitalian

I know im delusional but i still hope there is a sort of short film about the story of Chromatica possibly including parts of the songs and interludes.:pray:

boyerased

I’d rather have her do a short. Like an art film. I really think that unless it’s a very solid concept, over the top storyline music videos are kinda dated. I’m fine with Chromatica videos But I’d want more interesting settings. She could focus more on The iconography and symbolisms that are less subtle. Random scenes that are thought provoking and interesting not only to the fans. 

just another gay

ROM is great on its own, SL is nice too but it just had the potential to bring in more story-telling/ introducing the tribes/ Chromatica...or even just emphasize the video game themed visual a bit more...if it did it would have been a greater mv.

Archived