💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga’s Dancer Reacts To Rain On Me

Blastertoyo

Featured Posts

Blastertoyo

Episode 2 of Planet Chromatica is officially out on YouTube!

WATCH, LIKE and SUBSCRIBE :enigma:

We discuss the cover art, merch, song and video for Rain On Me 

and

Karl Warden spilled some hot tea about what it was like working with Gaga on Stupid Love and reacts to Rain On Me with us :trollga:

Let us know what u think!

Spoiler

Catch up on Episode 1 here

@ChicaSkas @BellatrixLestrange @littlepotter

please enlighten me to death

StuckInMyMind

We will also be going LIVE this Friday to listen to Chromatica for the first time TOGETHER!! Please be there to enjoy and celebrate the release with us

Decodekid

Totally agree with what she said about remixes being an important part of the fandom :enigma:

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Rudz Xinc
3 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

Totally agree with what she said about remixes being an important part of the fandom :enigma:

I can't relate. :oops:

Look at those clowns

Blastertoyo
3 minutes ago, Rudz Xinc said:

I can't relate. :oops:

what u mean :trollga:

Rudz Xinc
2 minutes ago, Blastertoyo said:

what u mean :trollga:

I haven't heard it, and I don't plan to after reading so many comments about it being horrible. :trollga:

Look at those clowns

Modern Ecstasy2

Who’s Karl? Was SL the first project he did with her? :oprah:

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Blastertoyo
2 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

It was! He talks about his audition process in Episode 1 

BlackCrown

It's giving me real Radio ARTPOP flashbacks I love it :diane:

I was gonna ask if that was AllyMaine on the right, and just noticed that you changed your username to @BellatrixLestrange  :lolga: 

So that was the podcast you were talking about !

My crown is black, like the soul of fame

Blastertoyo
Just now, BlackCrown said:

It's giving me real Radio ARTPOP flashbacks I love it :diane:

I was gonna ask if that was AllyMaine on the right, and just noticed that you changed your username to @BellatrixLestrange  :lolga: 

So that was the podcast you were talking about !

Ally Maine was in the Rain On Me video AND Planet Chromatica :ally:

:billie:

Blastertoyo
1 hour ago, BellatrixLestrange said:

We will also be going LIVE this Friday to listen to Chromatica for the first time TOGETHER!! Please be there to enjoy and celebrate the release with us

Find us on Twitch here 

ChicaSkas
12 hours ago, Decodekid said:

Thank you <3 :sara: it's honestly nice to see people who enjoy them too. I've been having a lot of fun ripping them and downloading them everywhere they pop up. they are like rare ephemeral flowers, if I don't get them now they may not be there when I come back. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Linus Gaga

I am thinking of how the dancers feel when they did not have chance to participated in the ROM project, cuz I guess Richy do individual audition everytime?

Hit me a message and say hi !

ChicaSkas
12 hours ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

Karl Warden is a super hot, friendly and nice dancer. He's been in theater productions and other things, and his agent got him the Gaga gig. It was his first time working with her. You can listen to the story on the first pod cast we did with Project Chromatica.

He's so nice. He even said a few of his dancer friends were in the ROM video

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
12 hours ago, Rudz Xinc said:

I haven't heard it, and I don't plan to after reading so many comments about it being horrible. :trollga:

When I said that --- I understand it's not gonna be ALL the remixes --- some people are turned off by some of them.

But there are so many different ones. Just on bandcamp I found just these explosions of creativity and beautiful sound. 

For me, part of the eras all these years has inextricably been intertwined with the remixes because I see them as alternate ways to enjoy Gaga.  So there is a remix out there for you. You just haven't heard it yet.

I download everything I see, put it on shuffle, and play it around my house. Sometimes they don't stick right away, sometimes it takes 3 or 4 listens. But sometimes they are instant beautiful things that I keep in my mp3 player or burn to CD to go driving with. 

So yes, remixes are just other routes to enjoy Gaga. they take the fabric of Gaga and make it fresh and different in new ways. 

But you never know --- just because one person says it's horrible --- you might love it. I love a remix on my Soundcloud of Bad Romance that was sonically altered. Half my SC followers HATE it -- the other half LOVE it like i do, so you know, it's a personal choice.

I still listen avidly to my Cary Nokey compilations, because the talent shines through any prejudice the lead singer gained over the years. Again, it;s a personal choice :D

Archived