Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I want Chromatica to sound like this...

ObezyankaNol

Featured Posts

ObezyankaNol

Her voice suits very well with this genre, imagine the slayage :bradley::giveup:

Не верь, не бойся, не проси

GovernmentHookah
5 minutes ago, ObezyankaNol said:

Her voice suits very well with this genre, imagine the slayage :bradley::giveup:

Yasss I’ve always said that if there’s anyone who can do the 90s justice it’s Gaga.  She’s sampled 90s before in her past records so it’s nothing new for her. I hope Chromatica is an updated version of all of these songs. These songs remind me of my childhood :)

YASSS and also something like this would be amazing. With the Gaga touch of course!

steven

Judging from the Welcome to Chromatica playlist, there is a high chance that the album will sound like those songs and I’m so ready for it!

Queen Gloria

I hope so, too! I feel like Free Woman was going for this vibe, but I'm not really feeling the leaked version. The drum beat was way too loud, overpowering her voice, and there wasn't enough production to it. The drums were the most prominent instrument and that's not really a good thing. I hope Free Woman has been updated a bit to sound more like one of these classic house songs. 

GovernmentHookah

I’ve been listening to this mix for the past month in order to get into the mood for this record:

DiskoBaby
29 minutes ago, GovernmentHookah said:

Yasss I’ve always said that if there’s anyone who can do the 90s justice it’s Gaga.  She’s sampled 90s before in her past records so it’s nothing new for her. I hope Chromatica is an updated version of all of these songs. These songs remind me of my childhood :)

What 90s songs has she sampled? 

ELECTROHEART

Well I think it actually will sound like this, Free Woman and ROM have a lot of 90s dance vibes and dance music in the 90s were influenced by House music, and a lot of people described Chromatica as a 90s House album + the "Welcome To Chromatica" playlist on Spotify that was made by Gaga and Bloodpop is full of 80s/90s EDM so, I'm pretty sure that is the sound of Chromatica :legend:

Here are some bops to listen while we wait for the album:

Spoiler

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

GovernmentHookah

I wouldn’t say she’s sampled a particular song but more so the sound of pop/dance songs from the 90s.  For example: Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say), Alejandro, Marry The Night (Outro is very early 90s), Schieße, Dancin’ in Circles, etc.

ELECTROHEART
1 minute ago, GovernmentHookah said:

I wouldn’t say she’s sampled a particular song but more so the sound of pop/dance songs from the 90s.  For example: Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say), Alejandro, Marry The Night (Outro is very early 90s), Schieße, Dancin’ in Circles, etc.

and I think Government Hooker, Electric Chapel and Heavy Metal Lover are so Industrial Techno, very popular in europe in the early 90s

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

GovernmentHookah
4 minutes ago, Ikonik said:

and I think Government Hooker, Electric Chapel and Heavy Metal Lover are so Industrial Techno, very popular in europe in the early 90s

You’re right about that! Industrial music was an underground genre from Europe that started off in the early 90s.  Bad Romance IS industrial music.

ObezyankaNol
1 hour ago, GovernmentHookah said:

I’ve been listening to this mix for the past month in order to get into the mood for this record:

omg :bradley::firega:

Не верь, не бойся, не проси

GovernmentHookah
3 minutes ago, ObezyankaNol said:

omg :bradley::firega:

I know! It’s an amazing mix :lolly:

tyler k

8 hours ago, ObezyankaNol said:

7 hours ago, darkpaw said:

YASSS and also something like this would be amazing. With the Gaga touch of course!

OMFG I used to love Feels So Good by Sonique when I was a kid!!

I also am 99% sure I haven't heard Rhythm Is A Dancer in YEARS and hearing it just now literally teleported me to Mars. I somehow remembered the chorus and knew it instantly. 

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

7 hours ago, GovernmentHookah said:

You’re right about that! Industrial music was an underground genre from Europe that started off in the early 90s.  Bad Romance IS industrial music.

Bad Romance isn't industrial at all? Heavy Metal Lover is the closest I'd consider to an industrial track.

Archived