⛈ RAIN ON ME OUT NOW ⛈

Sign in to follow this  
opinion

Tristan Paredes reacts to Rain On Me

xoxo Craig

He loved the song and the visual, and the vocals. He also mentioned that its completely different to whats coming out at the moment and the video too :tony:

End Racism Now
  • YAAAS 5
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Blastertoyo

He's always been my favorite reactor

 

:enigma:

  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
codymonster

The straights love it :vegas::selena:

Ellie Goulding - Worry About Me

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
CanadaGoesGaga

This is how people should react. Discussing vocals. Style. Vocal differences. Not just being rude. 
 

Love it. 

  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pop Music

he's so ****ing hot still 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Marina 💝Britney 💝Shania 💝Disney 💝Lush 💝Corey Fogelmanis
  • Like 2
  • Shook 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
RedOneKonvictGaga
2 minutes ago, codymonster said:

The straights love it :vegas::selena:

He's straight? :triggered:

  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, CanadaGoesGaga said:

This is how people should react. Discussing vocals. Style. Vocal differences. Not just being rude. 
 

Love it. 

I agree... and the thing is, Ariana's and Gaga's vocals work SO well together even though they are contrasting and different styles... I wish people paid more attention to that, and also the reason why Gaga is singing the way she is singing... not just pay them dust like someone did 

End Racism Now
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, RedOneKonvictGaga said:

He's straight? :triggered:

He had a girlfriend, but they split up like almost 2 years ago :selena:

End Racism Now
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
codymonster
1 minute ago, RedOneKonvictGaga said:

He's straight? :triggered:

I think so, didn’t he have a big ordeal and stop making videos for a while since his girlfriend broke up with him? :cryga:

Ellie Goulding - Worry About Me

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
PunkTheFunk
31 minutes ago, codymonster said:

The straights love it :vegas::selena:

And Tristan loves it too!

  • LMAO 3
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
CanadaGoesGaga
27 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

I agree... and the thing is, Ariana's and Gaga's vocals work SO well together even though they are contrasting and different styles... I wish people paid more attention to that, and also the reason why Gaga is singing the way she is singing... not just pay them dust like someone did 

And honestly, I don’t mind if you don’t enjoy the way they pair. Or prefer one style over the other. 
 

But there’s a way to share a critique in a constructive and tasteful way. 

  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
HighRoad

He’s straight :what: Now this is news to me 

B*tch I'm on Chromatica, where are you?

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, CanadaGoesGaga said:

And honestly, I don’t mind if you don’t enjoy the way they pair. Or prefer one style over the other. 
 

But there’s a way to share a critique in a constructive and tasteful way. 

Exactly :vegas:

End Racism Now

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Economy

He must be Portuguese :enigma:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
GagaXCollection
37 minutes ago, codymonster said:

The straights love it :vegas::selena:

So... who's gonna tell her? :awkney:

ladygagaxcollection.com

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...