opinion

If Chromatica had a cover song.....

ToxicHot

Featured Posts

Helix

Get Together by Madonna from Confessions :teehee: I think it'd fit well 

Maleficent
16 minutes ago, ARTGOD said:

A Madonna song just to be messy :ladyhaha:.

Not joking though, a song from Ray Of Light would be cute.

a bloodpop version of a Bedtime Stories song would go off tbh 

Franch Toast

It’s Raining Men. Love when she sings a variation at Enigma.

She/Her/Hers

Stephen

If she hadn't already done it for ASIB, a re-work of La Vie En Rose would be cool.

GerMonsterNotta

I think a remastered slay of the I Wish performance would be serve on Chromatica, if a cover had to be on there...

Dramatica
1 hour ago, Gagadonna said:

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun :vegas:

paris hilton monkey GIF by Cheezburger

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

Benji

Thinking strategically, I'd pick the below.  Vocally it's nothing to write home about so Gaga could take it and lay some really good vocals down over it and her version could become the new "main" version. 

There's a tonne of songs I'd love her to cover, especially old dance songs BUT anything with impressive vocals already would really struggle up against the original.

ToxicHot
9 minutes ago, Benji said:

Thinking strategically, I'd pick the below.  Vocally it's nothing to write home about so Gaga could take it and lay some really good vocals down over it and her version could become the new "main" version. 

There's a tonne of songs I'd love her to cover, especially old dance songs BUT anything with impressive vocals already would really struggle up against the original.

WOW. I love that song! That's a real throwback right there :giveup: I'd love to see how Gaga would sing it. You're right about choosing a simple song so that way it's not directly relatable to her but she could somehow recreate it as the new version. And also about competing with impressive vocals already apart of the original versions!

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

ToxicHot
1 hour ago, sethrb101 said:

100%

I loved Sam Smith's cover of it a lot (and I don't even like that puta)

Omg :bradley: I would LOVE to hear Gaga cover Donna Summer. This is a great song, but I would love to know how Gaga would sound singing Last Dance (especially), She Works Hard for the Money, Love to Love You Baby...... wow. The potential. 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Archived