💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

If Chromatica was a sci-fi movie

Panchecco

Featured Posts

Panchecco

Hey, long time no see! :stalkga:

I used to be very active a few years ago but then life happened and I kinda disappeared not only from here but from the fanbase in general... BUT this new era has inspired me so much and I am back with a brand new Chromatica artwork! :heart:

I am currently trying to find work as a Concept Artist for films/videogames but it's really hard so I'm trying to constantly improve my skills by learning new stuff and doing bigger personal projects for my portfolio. I wanted to take this project as if I was in an actual production so I gave myself a deadline and worked my ass off all week to make it in time... and here we are! 

These are 4 cinematic shot from a scene introducing Gaga's character in Chromatica: she's a cyborg and we're seeing her being built in the lab. The hallway and the main parts of the lab were created using Blender and then edited in photoshop. I used a technique called "photobashing", which is basically when you use several photos to make a new one. So I rendered these shots using Blender render engine "Eeevee" and then edited them on photoshop also adding some digitally drawn elements.

Let me know what you think! You can also check out a bit of the process behind these on my online portfolio: artstation.com/panchecco ! :kiss:

francesco-scalarini-shot-1.jpg?159033648

francesco-scalarini-shot-2.jpg?159033651

francesco-scalarini-shot-3.jpg?159041181

francesco-scalarini-shot-4.jpg?159035123

francesco-scalarini-shot-4-close-up.jpg?

darkchylde

**** this is so good... specially the third one, it's amazing

Bad Kids

This is so impressive. I'm loving it to the core. Would love to explore this place so much :flutter: 

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

lavenderblondee

This is INCREDIBLE. :applause:Wow! Keep on making this incredible art.

Rudz Xinc

If this is a music video set, I'll die and go to heaven and back. :bradley:

Look at those clowns

tezbear91

I love this kind of thing! Great work ! I hope you have a successful career from doing this kind of thing. You deserve it!

battle for your life.

Hyperballad

Sometimes I look at people with an immense amount of talent and just say... “f**k you” :air::giveup: this is so amazing :nooo:

Archived