Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Rain On Me is the first female collaboration to reach the top 3 on Tidal US

Levitating

Featured Posts

Levitating

Can't believe Savage ft. Beyonce didn't go top ten, especially considering she practically OWNS Tidal.

Come, come unwrap me

flyaway

Queens of tidal without subscribing to their bs :billie:

Spoiler

Always remember

sexy beyonce GIF

TSUNAMI

Welcome to the parallel universe where Asia owns Tidal and Bey is one of the most controversial pop stars. 

rodolfoquintana
7 minutes ago, PinkJelly said:

Slay a bit, but do people still use Tidal? :selena:

Of course, for the glorious Master Quality Audio! 

JusKeepBreathin
12 minutes ago, PinkJelly said:

Slay a bit, but do people still use Tidal? :selena:

Tidal has a huge campaign for a while now. You get it for free with a new sprint plan. Alot of people have it now. Not as much as Spotify or Apple but it's not  something to laugh at. All Lemonade's success's was just from TIDAL. Fake streams or not. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

PinkJelly
1 minute ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Tidal has a huge campaign for a while now. You get it for free with a new sprint plan. Alot of people have it now. Not as much as Spotify or Apple but it's not  something to laugh at. All Lemonade's success's was just from TIDAL. Fake streams or not. 

I don’t know what a ‘sprint’ plan is. No one I know in the U.K. has TIDAL, is it just a US thing?

JusKeepBreathin
1 minute ago, PinkJelly said:

I don’t know what a ‘sprint’ plan is. No one I know in the U.K. has TIDAL, is it just a US thing?

More than likely its just a US thing. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Awrah999

I forgot about Tidal until Rain On Me was released, but today I just started a new HiFi master quality trial and convinced myself I’m an audiophile so I’m playing it about 800 times to find the distinct, probably non-existent differences :laughga:

Archived